Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thatsnotmyname55

This may be really petty but I wish she would learn the difference between 'is' 'was' and 'are'. It makes her sound ridiculous like she doesn't know how to speak!

Reactions: 1

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Back with her tonight for dinner. I’m mortified for him out with all the insta huns🙈 would rather be home with my child

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I agree it really is shocking, and they don’t have the qualifications to be giving out that type of advice either. Unfortunately the title nutritionist isn’t a protected title by law and anyone can claim to be one and people assume they know their stuff because they are pts with a decent size platform it’s frankly irresponsible. Any qualified nutritionist would be shocked at what they promote they give the industry a bad name. My sister has a degree in nutrition and practises as a nutritionist and she’s being inundated with clients showing signs of eating disorders as a result of restricting calories too much and labelling foods as bad and not allowed etc and in a lot of cases it boils down to clowns like them saying they know their stuff!

Vancey

Chatty Member
She's on about people flaunting things when she obviously isn't struggling financially. I get it that she works hard and deserves it but not everyone can get a pop up igloo just to watch a movie

Princess Baskin

I think she is trying to have one of her "real talks" (on a completely valid and undermentioned subject) but it's not translating. Maybe if she thought out her points a bit more she would be clearer?
Is she moving into life coaching or some other lane besides fitness? I'm not getting the link with her current brand unless she's going to try and do these real time talk subjects around things that can impact well being (money being one of them).

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I wonder if the apartment in titantic is actually his bit on the sides? 👀 Because it seems they live together.

Just by going off his stories anyways 🤣👀

Last edited:
  • Haha

freebiesgalore

I actually can’t believe you got that message I’m beyond disgusted!! He just proved he’s as vile as we’re saying!! Honestly half these Belfast influencers like Brendan etc need cancelled if they condone this type of behaviour. Was it not long ago Brendan had a party with people with disabilities there and preached how they were all the same in the eyes of bperfect? As the parent of a child with disabilities I’m beyond disgusted!
I’m almost sure every company would have a disability policy and I’m also sure that employees of most companies are made aware these days that their social media posts even outside of work could be scrutinised if they brought their companies in to disrepute. There are ways and means of getting the reach of this further out and embarrassing the whole lot of them where it’s hurts, on social media. So if you are reading this aamir maybe you should rectify this ASAP you absolute clown. You’ve sunk to new levels.

also girls, tell me this…. If your fella said to you ‘gimme your phone to I send a nasty message to this girl I don’t know on Insta ’ would you say:

a) wise up
b) yeah here you go babes 👀

what’s wrong with people??
Yes to this!

MrsMoan

I thought this too!! Not trying to bodyshame thin people at all, but she looks quite unhealthy compared to her usual muscular and more filled out physique. I really hope she is okay, she is doing a great job with those kids and the animals and he's just out living a slimey bachelor life. Had to unfollow him, those talking stories and him flopping his hands about got a bit too much 😂 absolute melter!!
No god I wasn’t body shaming at all I just meant exactly what you said she isn’t the same healthy muscular looking she was a while back. I can’t stand him and the way he speaks through his nose omg please! Talitha will be better off without him in the long run. She’s doing a great job

I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t love the limelight - it’s totally clear she does, but she’s definitely taking the high road on this one.

His social media posts recently have been borderline inappropriate and today’s was just beyond ridiculous
I agree her behaviour definitely has the moral high ground.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Yea I’m certain they separated before because he cheated on her so wonder has history repeated itself or maybe something else entirely!

Aamirs put on his story’s he’s signed with gymco now as a pt and seems Chloe Tully will be taking clients from there too!

Ps aamirs meals must have defo been a flop because he’s removed the grid post about them hahaha