Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dippydoodoo

Oh I got a list! 0.5ml in the lips 1ml for my cheeks slimming injections. I was just like wow. She finished it with but you’re beautiful hun these would just enhance you 😳
Obviously just wanting to make money! The best people to go to are the ones who'll tell u what u dont need!

Reactions: 2

freebiesgalore

He posted pictures of him at the contact centre and i believe they have been made aware of this, due to their no photography policy. You’re entitled to your opinion of course but I suggest reading through the entire thread, there you will see proof of aamir’s abuse to a stranger. This is a tattle thread. We are not abusing him. He chooses if he wants to read in here but he DM’d a person calling them names. He’s a disgrace. And the courts know it.
I’m a bit confused why one photo looked like it was taken outside. Think it was on the stories yesterday morn. The access would have been inside a building. Both parents would arrive at different times for the dropping off and the child contact so as not to cross paths. It could be a secure outdoor area I suppose just didn’t look like that in the photo. Not familiar with the building tho so I could be wrong.

Reactions: 1

Pammy75

I remember he got a really large piece of equipment. T didn't like it / thought they didn't need it and it was too big, there was a poll at the time as to where they should position it in the gym as they couldn't agree.
I think it was that he sold.

samC91

He needs a good trailing round the neck thahs for sure, and that gym he works in read my message and didn’t reply!!! Won’t never use there that’s for sure
Ridiculous that people like that are “protected” can say and do anything and because he has a social “presence” he is untouchable. So sad.

I’ll say it again.. that message needs shared all over Instagram. The screenshot will speak more words than what we can here.
disgusting the both of them

freebiesgalore

I dont think social services want the location of their contact centres on instagram. There are rules that say no pictures should be posted on social media from contact visits. Its just not right. Not just for him but for any other children in the area who might go there.
I agree it isn’t right but no matter now much we have a problem with it the parents mustn’t because both post in places that show the child’s location. There was an adult in the background who looked to be supervising. She didn’t make a move to stop the recording so if that continues I would say they haven’t a problem with it either. Anywhere I have worked where child protection was being compromised we acted with immediate effect. However that was more to do with other children being photographed in the background. I don’t know the policies and procedures of contact centres but people here have an issue with showing location. I get it but school uniform shows that too is what I am saying.

Thats also wrong if she did that and also compromises her safety, I never realised she showed it I thought she blurred out the school badge.
Not that I recall but blurring out a badge does nothing anyway as a school uniform is recognised by colour, it’s very easy to pinpoint where they are. The point I’m making is that both parents are posting so my guess would be they’re both happy to.

Last edited:

Bgr101

VIP Member
I feel sick and nervous watching his stories lol. I remember how shit break ups are and how watching your ex post nonsense on instagram makes you feel. I know theyre as bad as each other but they need to grow the f up

Spillit2356

There's really no point in speculating unless someone actually knows what happened that he can't see his daughter. However unless the child is in danger he shouldn't have been stopped from seeing her

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I remember he got a really large piece of equipment. T didn't like it / thought they didn't need it and it was too big, there was a poll at the time as to where they should position it in the gym as they couldn't agree.
I think it was that he sold.
The smith machine. I think she still has that, I could be wrong though!!

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Whatever happened to Brendan , aamir used to video with him and some other guy all the time we haven’t seen much of him in a long time. Is cici still working for him she seems to be spending a lot of time with aamir at gym sessions during the day 😂

Liverpool1983

But money means nothing to Aamir 👀🤣🤥
100% he said money has nothing to do with anything, aamir shame money couldn’t buy u a new heart, loyalty, and respect!!!!
When will this new girl wake up, keep watching it’s only a matter of time, did he not say in a story the other day he was single?? Ummmmmm

• Haha

Thatsnotmyname55

This is exactly what I’m talking about btw, says his client didn’t drink the milkshake - indicating is a no no , yet it’s ok for him to eat waffles and icecream! If someone wants to drink a milkshake they can stop making people develop toxic relationships with food 🤬
Thought that was a very back handed compliment too! 'best she's looked in a long time' implying that she didn't look good before?? He's a prick 😂

Belfit11

Sorry all, lot of typos and missing words on my first post, which I was unable to edit. I’d imagine that there is debt to living this celeb type lifestyle with the fancy flat and super cars. With those sorts of followers online is there pressure put on them to live a certain lifestyle? I wonder if that put pressure on their relationship as they are competing for clients etc? I hope she is able to make 12k per month as that’s absolutely amazing! I hope they both do well. Just sounds like absolutely crazy money . From his insta he seems to be living this lifestyle with the supercars and prestigious property. If he owns all that then fair play to the guy. Even to be paying for it I’m sure costs a lot of money so I’m just jealous as I’d love a fancy flat and a supercar haha. I believe they are both qualified PTs but I meant uneducated in terms of nutritional advice. I wish them both well but I feel they have got caught up in this fame and fortune lifestyle and it maybe caused a lot of stress on their relationship. Maybe they will reconcile with some time apart from one another.