Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsme22

He’s a complete ballbag!!! Most narcissistic man ever
Minds me so much on my ex - who is the actual definition of a narcissist - and how he goes on. Ye just know nothing would ever be his fault and everyone else will be to blame for how things have panned out. He's an actual arsehole of a man, how any woman could listen to him is beyond me, he's his own biggest fan

Reactions: 2

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Something must have happened though cause she was letting him see her after he’d moved out etc so it doesn’t seem like she was being a dick but we won’t ever know the full story cause they’ll both have their own versions
I'd say he was pleading innocent after being caught with his pants down and she maybe gave him a small benefit of the doubt, which went out the window once she realised he was full on with someone else, and she though fuck that. I'm not going to make things easy here.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
you handled him so well tho!

Hes pathetic looking down his nose at people for their spelling, who does he honestly think he is? How shallow can a person be.

He’s clearly got anger issues, imaginehaving so little control over yourself you send abusive messages to someone knowing full well they’re going to be posted in here! If that’s how angry he gets over one single comment from a stranger on the internet imagine how angry he’d be in private.

also Disgusting to pull the race card when we all seen the comment that was posted on Instagram!! There’s literal proof that it wasn’t racist it blows my mind that he’s saying that 🤯 have you lost the plot aamir? I also can’t believe that girls letting him do that from her account, I would be mortified. Also notice how he never denies the affair through all of this just throws abuse like a stroppy teenager.

does anyone know if he has any friends? He keeps going on about this woman’s 59 followers on Instagram. Has anyone ever seen him with one friend? Never any on his story. Just clients?
The only people around him have to pay him or he pays for them in fancy dinners and new iPhones 🤣🤣🤣

Weelegs

I do like Talitha even though she's a bit OTT with the positive vibes shite but the clothes she wears 🙄 everything just looks so tacky

samC91

Holy crap I hope she does that again I wanna know what she says about me haha
Oh I got a list! 0.5ml in the lips 1ml for my cheeks slimming injections. I was just like wow. She finished it with but you’re beautiful hun these would just enhance you 😳

• Wow
Does anyone else feel like aamir is trying to make the new squeeze lose weight dragging her out walking every day 20k steps like I know she wouldn’t be as tiny as T and I think listening to her video she did she was under a lot of stress but he also seems to be fatphobic like when he talks about body fat her literally looks disgusted perhaps he’s the reason T was so tiny???

• Haha

Mollymc

Stupid question time... but how do you
You pronounce Talitha's name... I've seen people slagging how LMD says it... are they still friendly? New to this thread.

I remember reading a thread on here ages ago that they were mentioned in, and it said about Aamir cheating on her. I couldn't imagine living with him, he comes across as very stuck up and entitled. Whereas Talitha always seems so grounded and hard working. They seemed like a strange match.

Yes she looks brilliant, hes forever posting videos and photos of chloe tully, who i know has a gf, but he seems a little obsessed with her!!

mcsparkle12

Imagine him giving me his phone to choose a song to train and a wee message comes through...🤣
Don’t think he’s innocent in all this but two sides to every story.
“I’ve seen some of the abusive messages” so it was either one when you were scrolling for a song or it was some?

I don’t even doubt that there’s two sides to every story but I definitely doubt that 😂

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I’m still so curius is this solid information or are you just guessing he didn’t say that post was racist he said previous ones had been racist which was why that person was blocked in the first place and had had to comment on the girlfriends post a disgusting an unprofessional response from aamir but considering that person single handedly tried to destroy both his and his girls careers it doesn’t say much about her character either people have committed suicide over less and maybe he is what you all say but I think that’s guesswork and there are always 3 sides to a story realistically both of them would do better to spend more time with the child/children rather than trying to prove who is doing better by showing off how much money they have to waste

She has posted more of that little girl on her Instagram since they split than since she was born I think that speaks for itself how better to hurt a father that can’t see his child
She didn’t single handedly try to ruin their careers, many of us reported them for it :)

Spillit2356

Exactly. Just a few weeks ago he was fundraising for a little girls family - would he really compare his 24 hours a day with theirs? He really needs to think before he says things like that it’s deeply offensive.
He really is a 100% bellend