Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I don't doubt that but she would more than likely have to take the fall for it as it came from her account.
Yup, it’s her name and her account. dunno why he wouldn’t just use his own account to send the message so maybe it was her. Either way, their employers should be told

Reactions: 2

Tiff

Hi new member!

You must have been very close to be reading the WhatsApp messages sent between your PT and his wife 🙃
Imagine him giving me his phone to choose a song to train and a wee message comes through...🤣
Don’t think he’s innocent in all this but two sides to every story.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Can't remember who it was said about gym wear being shipped in from China etc really cheap, being branded and sold as 'local'. Was on Ali Express last night, here's Talithas new set she was wearing yesterday! Good bit cheaper than she's selling it!!
wow!! It sounds like she’s going to launch yet another collection this weekend too unless it’s a different product 😅 but it seems lately she’s a new range every week are they really that popular??
meanwhile aamir is drinking milkshakes - you know the ones his client was using as a prop and definitely didn’t drink🤣

• Haha

Bgr101

VIP Member
The women in the background was taking all in. I would say it will be noted.
Id have thought that after week 1 when he posted the photo but clearly not. It doesnt sit well with me at all the videoing and posting pictures from supervised visits to his public business page on instagram. Its not right. He sees her for an hour or whatever it is a week and cant just put the phone away.

Princess Baskin

View attachment 711433Why is he so cheeky?!? Not eating a balanced diet year around shouldn’t cause a deficiency in the first place. If you eat well most of the time you should have enough vitamins and minerals so that when you do go off your typical diet that you’ve enough to keep you going. What a dickhead.
The poster is right though. Healthy diet year round or not, If you are not absorbing nutrients you need to have bloods done and checked incase of any underlying health issues or allergies. Not booking in for an IV drip 🙄

God forgive me but he slurs his words as he talks lol Has anyone ever got a food plan from him? Does he go into detail?

Thatsnotmyname55

Definitely the diet advice he gives out is dangerous and irresponsible he calls certain fruits “chocolate fruits” he might be a qualified pt but certainly isn’t qualified or knowledgeable to be giving out diet advice! So scary how many women and young girls will be hanging on his every word about calories and carbs etc yet he’s out drinking every night of the week ffs. I have always thought talitha seems so lovely but always felt like there’s something about aamir he seems like he forces the perfect image too much! I really hope t builds herself back up stronger then ever she seems to have a good support system around her
Yeah I agree I'd love to know if he is actually qualified in nutrition? His main clientele are women who are more prone to developing disordered eating, labeling food as 'bad' in any sense is so problematic and shouldn't be encouraged. She was having a cry on her stories today as her dog is sick and was at the vet. She just seems so genuine, her life is all about her kids and her pets and friends, even though she makes me cringe sometimes, I do wish her all the best.

Haven't seen Amir posting with chloe Tully much recently 🤔🤐

Liverpool1983

He’s really boring as hell, his story’s r always showing off, aamir I think u need to delete social media hun, ur boring now!!!

Cbem

Was thinking the same. How does he even know what is on her stories. If hes not watching it wont hurt him. Also if its friends whos telling him these things its obv going to hurt him not great friends there.

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Same! Has two cars worth 100k but apparently only earning 200 a week. CSA do fuck all. He doesn’t even pay the minimum amount they say.
I was told by csa that if the father is self employed "there's nothing we can do to get money off him" they can only give an estimate of what should be paid (which is an insult anyway, they must think kids live on dust). System makes no sense and as usual useless idiotic fathers are let off Scott free

Bgr101

VIP Member
I would love to know the psychology behind the whole social media thing you know. Anyone know of any good books that covers it? It intrigues me.
[/QUOTE
Agree. There must be a certain type of person who is drawn to be an insta star lol
I meant bad as each other in terms of posting aamira.

Regarding the eldest and it is my opinion but I don’t think that’s right. I would never let my daughter move out because of a man, this is also what we’re criticising Aamir for. From what I understand she was out drinking in the fields and up to god knows what and she didn’t like being told what to do so she ran to her grandparents.

I haven’t seen Aamir say anything about the split or Talitha but am not watching every story he posts.
Everyone has the right to move on and at their own speed. I obviously don’t know everything that happened but she moved out then moved back in before they finally seemed to call it a day.
Again, it’s my opinion based on what I know/have seen.
Always 2 sides to every story and yes this thread is probably very one sided youre probably right but we just arent his fans for one reason or another. But you know him and trained with him so must think hes ok.

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
aww I didn’t watch it all just clicked by when I seen another option box 🙈will be interesting to see what it is!
I wonder if it's he's seeing his baby again? You wouldn't drive the whole way back from Donegal if it wasn't something serious 😅

Spillit2356

It’s all sunny and nice weather and everyone’s mood is up. Let’s see how he fares come the cold winter nights And Christmas with all the focus on family etc…. Let’s see how cocky he is then
I see him as being very narcissistic though and he wouldn't let that facade fall! But if he gets to see the wee girl again I guarantee she'll live every second of her time with him on "the gram"