Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This anonymous thread would have no impact on you aamir if you were innocent ☺

Imagine literally documenting all the times you were allowed to spend time with your daughter in a contact centre during supervised visits and making a highlight of it on your Instagram knowing there was photographic evidence of the very reason contact was stopped in the first place lol lol

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait to see what he has to say for himself on Friday. I bet he will avoid the entire topic of T’s photos and domestic abuse and just give his warped version events, he might even pull out the crocodile tears 😂

I really feel for T tho, I’m sure she feels a lot of anxiety knowing he’s intending to post a whole “reveal all” type video in an attempt to control the narrative. Jesus he must be loving this 🤬
Yes don’t think he will directly mention anything he l just play the poor me card , say he’s been a victim of online trolls and it’s affecting his career mental health and his chances of being a parent again . He l plead for it all to stop 🛑

Reactions: 3
Yes don’t think he will directly mention anything he l just play the poor me card , say he’s been a victim of online trolls and it’s affecting his career mental health and his chances of being a parent again . He l plead for it all to stop 🛑
I can't see him pleading for it to stop. He'll come out with shite in his nasally wee whiny voice like 'These trolls only make me stronger, I know I've done nothing wrong' etc.
He'll gloss over/ignore T's post, and talk about how no one ever knows the real truth- there's 2 sides to every story blah blah. Same narcissistic shite he's spouting to all those instahuns who are still fawning around him.

Reactions: 11
Wee caption change Aamir? Scared you're going to send people this direction to find out what you're really like 🤔

Reactions: 5
Wee caption change Aamir? Scared you're going to send people this direction to find out what you're really like 🤔
theres new names appearing on this post since the pics were put out, I’d say there’s a lot more reading and not commenting and if someone on here seen him trailing T out of a taxi by the hair then I imagine there’s a lot more witnesses to the abuse that went on for years clearly. We all having a wine on Friday gals…. What time should we be ready for aamir? Let us know by hashtag sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone record it. I refuse to give him the view count. Also think he's gonna post then delete it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder who his lawyer is, Lionel Hutz maybe? Lol

No solicitor in their right mind would say, go on to insta live and address what has been posted. He wasn't named by T. She didn't didn't caption it.
If he was innocent he would have said and proven it by now.
There are no excuses for the injuries that were inflicted on Talitha- whoever caused them.
Aamir will get views this week. Insta is fickle and drama attracts attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder who his lawyer is, Lionel Hutz maybe? Lol

No solicitor in their right mind would say, go on to insta live and address what has been posted. He wasn't named by T. She didn't didn't caption it.
There are no excuses for the injuries that were inflicted on Talitha- whoever caused them.
lionel hutz I’m screaming lol

Can someone record it. I refuse to give him the view count. Also think he's gonna post then delete it lol
i think the video won’t say anything in particular just skirt around things and I think he’ll mostly talk about tattle and how were bullying him and try to get other influences to back him that way as we know they don’t like tattle. Difference is he’s a woman beater so that completely changes The game where this Is concerned. If you don’t want people to talk about you aamir you shouldn’t do bad things and like I said before you clearly want to be in the public eye so you should know yourself you need to take the good with the bad. He’s like a big baby isn’t he

Reactions: 2
I thought the same thing. He wasn't named, and there was literally no caption indicating that her injuries were deliberate or accidental. Yes we 'know' what happened, or at least a high probability of what happened, but legally there was nothing in that post 'slandering' Aamir.
His legal team need to get him to cop the duck on if he's planning on putting 'his side' across about her post.
I do suspect it'll be a vague wishy-washy live yapping about trolls and how hard done by he is and how they won't let him live his life as they spread their lies about him and ruin his chances of being Daddy of the year as well as ruin his career.

Megan’s trained with him for years . He’s had enough time to poison her mind and her view on Talitha . They all lick his ass some shocking . Apparently hasn’t been seen in gymco since this happened. Anyone else thinks is funny how he actually purchases likes like a fully grown man . £50 a pt session he charges lol good luck getting that now son 😂 his other client Joanne is a nurse in the hospital I’m near sure that’s what I was told but definitely a hospital worker of some kind . A wife and a mother but backing a narcissist. I wouldn’t want her near me in my end of life . Bye bye hp car lol
He was prob giving Megan one as well, she’s so up his hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope he drives traffic here. This is a condensed version of his year.
Limited access to his kid via a contact centre
No access now
That birthday party where no one attended his apartment.
His snide remarks about T
His snide remarks to his new bit of fluff shaming her about eating eating drinking.

If he sends people here they will see the ins and outs discussed. He would only make things worse for himself?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Absolutely nobody :

Aamir :doing A 1k bag give away follow me n share on ur story . Lolbut keeps the receipt gives a fake follower “ggybujikub” the bag wow congratulations n he goes n returns the bag lol prob not true but wouldn’t uprise me . I feel my morning sickness arising lol ( not even pregnant) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seems dr Bonny has also unfollowed aamir? From what I can tell. Good on her for doing the right thing and liking talithas post and showing solidarity with someone whose been victim of abuse. Abuse is indefensible and no one should ever condone that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He will try to discredit Talitha, he won't use her name (because he's smart :rolleyes:) But he will try to discredit her so her pics will be questioned and doubted. He will claim the other party in question relayed heavily on alcohol/drugs, was mentally unfit to carry out day to day duties and he was actually the victim of mental and physical abuse but pictures can be twisted (ie he was defending himself blah blah blah) He thinks he's different and special and superior to everyone but there are literally thousands of books on narcissists and what they do when they lose their supply

He will try to discredit Talitha, he won't use her name (because he's smart :rolleyes:) But he will try to discredit her so her pics will be questioned and doubted. He will claim the other party in question relayed heavily on alcohol/drugs, was mentally unfit to carry out day to day duties and he was actually the victim of mental and physical abuse but pictures can be twisted (ie he was defending himself blah blah blah) He thinks he's different and special and superior to everyone but there are literally thousands of books on narcissists and what they do when they lose their supply
He's not stupid? He would have to be absolutely off his own face to make those claims. Especially if they are completely false?
The best part is. If he is responsible for those injuries he's showing absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

That will go well in court.

• Haha
Hey fellow anonymous fans 🤣
Long time lurker here 👋
Absolutely wetting myself, has this pr1ck really said he’s doing a live 🙈 how embarrassing!!
I haven’t followed him in years! Not since the last time I heard he had done the dirt 🙄
Even when I did follow him it was only to support their ‘brand’ as I really like T but you could always see he was the most egotistical idiot ever and she was always too good for him! Never thought this would unfold as it has though.
Oh how the mighty have fallen aamir!!
fear not, your fans 😉 are here for the tit show 🙌