Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I dreaming? Did you see it
I seen it you defo aren’t dreaming. I think the person who uploaded it accidentally uploaded their username with it so it was since taken down but it was definitely here. If my memory serves me it was @Morggy who posted it?

Reactions: 2
Can’t wait to see what he has to say for himself on Friday. I bet he will avoid the entire topic of T’s photos and domestic abuse and just give his warped version events, he might even pull out the crocodile tears 😂

I really feel for T tho, I’m sure she feels a lot of anxiety knowing he’s intending to post a whole “reveal all” type video in an attempt to control the narrative. Jesus he must be loving this 🤬

Reactions: 7
This will be interesting.

The IGTV announcement? This smacks of Andy Malone tactics. He is doing this for follows first and foremost I'd say.

Whatever will he say?

Reactions: 4
I find it funny how megs maria has been reacting to posts with laughing faces. I wonder would she find this all so funny if it was her sister or family member who was attacked and then the attacker being supported by her friends online.

Reactions: 5
I find it funny how megs maria has been reacting to posts with laughing faces. I wonder would she find this all so funny if it was her sister or family member who was attacked and then the attacker being supported by her friends online.
What the heck is she at. Why did she say days ago that he tricked her and now she is commenting on clarissas pics and laughing at every post here! Care to explain Megsmaria????

Reactions: 2
What the heck is she at. Why did she say days ago that he tricked her and now she is commenting on clarissas pics and laughing at every post here! Care to explain Megsmaria????
He's obviously spoken to her and fed her whatever rubbish he's going to say on his igtv 🙄

Reactions: 4
Trying to impress aamir it seems. But we all seen your original comment to talitha and I bet even aamir did so your not fooling anyone

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go Aamir thinking he’s hit the big time and is a celebrity
Nothing but a sad little loser
Taking off when the going gets tough
Not too worried about his daughter when he’s away staying in flashy hotels
He’s all talk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s obviously very angry. No one here is hiding behind a fake profile, it’s an anonymous forum so no one has the opportunity to reveal themselves. You’ve also hidden the comments on your posts aamir so no one who you don’t follow can comment to ask you anything behind their “real” profile 😬

imagine denying the speculation that your a woman beater but not publicly showing support for whoever did attack the mother of your child. So very manly and mature indeed.

Run along now I’m sure another holidays calling 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Comments turned off again. If he's done nothing wrong, then why's he avoiding being asked about it 🤔

He's the one that said allegations were made about him. Nobody mentioned him, apart from him..

That's the thing, nobody on here has a good thing to say about him. He couldn't be further from a "popular guy"

Reactions: 10
Most of us here are got to kiss our kids and tuck them into bed tonight #winning

• Heart
Omg she is vile! I'm mortified for her. Commenting on talithas showing support and then doing a complete 360 😳
I know like imagine deleting your support for an abused woman to then show support to the abuser lol it is mental to me

Reactions: 7
Omg she is vile! I'm mortified for her. Commenting on talithas showing support and then doing a complete 360 😳
I know, and even doing the snake emojis - surely she’s the real python commenting under Ts as if she genuinely cared that she had been beaten violently and her home was attacked in the process. To then remove the comment and suck ass.