Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes making this even messier than it already was with this live coming up!! Its obviously effected his business to to the point where he feels like he needs to address it

Reactions: 9
I know like imagine deleting your support for an abused woman to then show support to the abuser lol it is mental to me
Yet her bio in one of her two profiles says "kindness above all"

Bit hypocritical calling us snakes, while preaching to be kind. Also wasn't very kind to show support to a woman who received numerous attacks, and then revoke that support and laugh with her ex husband who, whether he did it or not, hasn't shown her any support.

But yes, kindness above all 🙄

Reactions: 8
What the heck is going on. Did this girl not just post the other day saying she was so angry and that he had spun her a load of lies etc and now she is writing this on clarissa's page?? She has also shared his story to her page. Am I losing it or did someone post here the other day a screenshot that she had wrote on Talithas page saying omg I trained with him a few months back and he fed me so many lies?
I definitely seen her comment on talithas post!!! Wtf!!

Reactions: 3
It’s so refreshing to see Talitha so happy, this week especially she is really glowing! It’s true what they say when you’re really happy you do glow differently 🤗

Reactions: 8
That girl Megan has no self respect so im not surprised. I know people that work with her in Charles Hurst and she's passed around the whole place!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
i absolutely adore Talitha . If any of you follow him or her you’ll see over the past year the Digs he’s made to that woman and she stood silent with no reaction .Not once did she post a negative thing about him even after flaunting his new “supply “ on their lavish holidays and fancy dinners . On her recent post you’ll see the exact reason he cannot see his child because it looks like from the photos that he put her head through the door ! Beat her black and blue . You don’t just lose the right to see your child unsupervised! It’s because your a bleeping risk !! Saying he’s posting an IGTV on Friday and any doubts will be cleared . Do us a bleeping favour n go move away leave the mother of your child alone stop belittling her for clout . Your turn your comments off and buy likes on ur photos because not a single person can stand you now . Anything for attention . Pop corn at the ready on Friday . Wonder who he paid to help him come up with a convincing story to get him out of this mess 😂 Keep ur eyes peeled lovelies . # team t

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is he crazy ? It’s not support he’s getting . This is major . Being exposed as a woman beater , losing custody of your daughter , reputation and job being ruined ? Why is he loving this ? I d be hanging my head in Shame . He thinks living it up on his hp and credit card lifestyle is going to solve things ? He’s a narcissist and loves attention even if it’s bad press ? But he knows he’s lost it all now so basically thinking he has nothing more to lose . So he’s decided to make fun of this serious crisis ?

Is he crazy ? It’s not support he’s getting . This is major . Being exposed as a woman beater , losing custody of your daughter , reputation and job being ruined ? Why is he loving this ? I d be hanging my head in Shame . He thinks living it up on his hp and credit card lifestyle is going to solve things ? He’s a narcissist and loves attention even if it’s bad press ? But he knows he’s lost it all now so basically thinking he has nothing more to lose . So he’s decided to make fun of this serious crisis ?
They say narcissistics love good or bad attention….

he’s is actually delusional?

is that girl megs Maria on this thread?

Reactions: 3
His latest post has got approx 100 likes, the majority of them from fake followers, times are bad for him, i can get more than 100 likes with my 800 followers 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just laughing at people's posts. Doesn't have much to say for herself...

We really do live rent free in his head lol I dunno what this prob is, he done the same thing to T for months only it wasn’t on an anonymous website it was all over his insta for his 32.5k….Sorry I mean 32.2k followers!! He can give it but he can’t take it lol

Reactions: 6
Megan’s trained with him for years . He’s had enough time to poison her mind and her view on Talitha . They all lick his ass some shocking . Apparently hasn’t been seen in gymco since this happened. Anyone else thinks is funny how he actually purchases likes like a fully grown man . £50 a pt session he charges lol good luck getting that now son 😂 his other client Joanne is a nurse in the hospital I’m near sure that’s what I was told but definitely a hospital worker of some kind . A wife and a mother but backing a narcissist. I wouldn’t want her near me in my end of life . Bye bye hp car lol

Reactions: 6
Living rent free with his fake followers and fake likes not really free love when you each post u post prob costs u a tenner or more . I find him so hard to stomach now he makes me feel like u do when u have a bad case of morning sickness 😂😂😂 wonder how many likes n views he’ll buy on his igtv on Friday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Living rent free with his fake followers and fake likes not really free love when you each post u post prob costs u a tenner or more . I find him so hard to stomach now he makes me feel like u do when u have a bad case of morning sickness 😂😂😂 wonder how many likes n views he’ll buy on his igtv on Friday 😂😂😂
He should really leave the comments unrestricted on Friday if he’s so certain he hasn’t done anything wrong. Let’s see what people think!!

Anyone notice he has added #livingrentfreeinyourhead to his latest post 😂😂😂
The rent free hashtag is literally gone that quick lol someone’s reading this thread live 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He should really leave the comments unrestricted on Friday if he’s so certain he hasn’t done anything wrong. Let’s see what people think!!
How can he “defend” those images. Did he do it? If he did then I hope he gets locked up & if he didn’t do it, where is his support for the mother if his child & where is his concern for his child. This boy is playing at being a man but his coming across aggressive, pathetic & extremely childish

It’s talitha who s been living rent free in our heads . She’s the victim . Come Friday he l think he’s going to rise like the phoenix from the ashes 😅 I’d be disappointed if my PT at £50 an hour just decided to feck off for a week or 2 every couple of weeks . I def think something has happened with gym co . The thing is he’s laughing at all this . Trying to get fame out of it and more followers . But a narc like s any attention good and bad and he l play the victim . Talitha has done the right thing and shown she’s the stronger person by saying nothing and rebuilding herself .

Lol can just see him with his credit card out ! Ok let’s buy 1000 viewers !! Sure when the insta honnies are back on board il make it all back plus more !!

Reactions: 2