Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not stupid? He would have to be absolutely off his own face to make those claims. Especially if they are completely false?
The best part is. If he is responsible for those injuries he's showing absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

That will go well in court.
He'll be cute- he'll not mention pictures or her name, but will go along the 'two sides to every story' angle I'd say, and infer that the pics were somehow nothing to do with him/accidents/staged or whatever, and that trolls are making up stories about him to discredit him and to ruin his personal life/career. ;)

Reactions: 4
"I told her I was leaving (She caught me cheating again) and she lost it (challenged me) I had to physically restrain her to protect myself (cut the shite out of her in front of my daughter) She damaged the property in her hysteria (I put her head thorugh the door/kicked the door to scare her) I will prove to everyone how good a father I am (I am waiting for a court to tell me when I can have supervised visits with my daughter again) no one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors (apart from my familoy cause I've put holes in all of them)"

End.

Reactions: 16
He's not stupid? He would have to be absolutely off his own face to make those claims. Especially if they are completely false?
The best part is. If he is responsible for those injuries he's showing absolutely no remorse whatsoever.

That will go well in court.
You would think that but narc's believe they are smarter than everyone else, they lie so much they believe their own lies, and won't flinch while swearing on their own child's life. He will try to turn it that he is the victim in all of it. They really are a different breed entirely. And as someone else said if he's getting attention at all, whether it's positive or negative he see's it as power.....totally warped way of looking at things but they aren't by any stretch of the imagination "normal people"

Reactions: 6
If he didn’t do it and his name wasn’t mentioned then why is he making a video to address it lol? Proves it was him and he’s trying to blindside everyone into thinking it wasn’t. There’s a reason he wasn’t seeing Aamira, then went to contact centre then now to no contact again. All this didn’t happen for no reason Aamir! His video will be very thought out but we’ll all be able to see through it.

Reactions: 5
He prob believes he will rise like the phoenix from the ashes after his live is posted 😂
Well done to Dr Bonny

theres new names appearing on this post since the pics were put out, I’d say there’s a lot more reading and not commenting and if someone on here seen him trailing T out of a taxi by the hair then I imagine there’s a lot more witnesses to the abuse that went on for years clearly. We all having a wine on Friday gals…. What time should we be ready for aamir? Let us know by hashtag sure lol
a date with ammir !

@mcsparkle12 100% Similar situation (without the domestic abuse- as far as we know) to Hollie Campbell and the ex.
Was he a narc ? See he’s sprouting posts about wanting to see his son

Absolutely nobody :

Aamir :doing A 1k bag give away follow me n share on ur story . Lolbut keeps the receipt gives a fake follower “ggybujikub” the bag wow congratulations n he goes n returns the bag lol prob not true but wouldn’t uprise me . I feel my morning sickness arising lol ( not even pregnant) lol
right enough did anyone ever get the bag !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Was he a narc ? See he’s sprouting posts about wanting to see his son
She's saying he was. There were videos going round of her hitting him and going mad while he was holding the baby. She then came on and said it was when she'd discovered he was on coke and was in the middle of throwing him out and wouldn't give her her phone back. He said his name wasn't on the birth cert, then it came out that he'd pissed off that weekend with the lads and didn't show at the registry. Wee things like that.

Reactions: 2
Did you see his post the following day , he was like got 30 clients on board busyyy .. lol anyone ever noticed his cows lick on his hair and the shape of his head with his weird style lol not important but thought it was funny and we can laugh at it because that’s what Talitha will be doing when he fucks off to Dubai for a wee again ( all expenses paid . Paid for it all myself just so you are aware ) ( and the £40 a day gym ) lol suck themmmm

He’s probably sitting with his ring light now making his igtv 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Did you see his post the following day , he was like got 30 clients on board busyyy .. lol anyone ever noticed his cows lick on his hair and the shape of his head with his weird style lol not important but thought it was funny and we can laugh at it because that’s what Talitha will be doing when he fucks off to Dubai for a wee again ( all expenses paid . Paid for it all myself just so you are aware ) ( and the £40 a day gym ) lol suck themmmm

He always hated how much bigger than him she became, you know fine rightly he was seething that she was popular and he couldn’t control that. I’ve no doubt they both bought followers at some point but it’s very clear Talitha has actual sincere followers who obviously care.
where’s the outcry from his followers or the support??
He can moan about the chat in the anonymous forums all he wants but it’s the anonymous forums he doesn’t see that will do him more damage - word of mouth!! NI is a very small place and people won’t brush over this.

Reactions: 10
He always hated how much bigger than him she became, you know fine rightly he was seething that she was popular and he couldn’t control that. I’ve no doubt they both bought followers at some point but it’s very clear Talitha has actual sincere followers who obviously care.
where’s the outcry from his followers or the support??
He can moan about the chat in the anonymous forums all he wants but it’s the anonymous forums he doesn’t see that will do him more damage - word of mouth!! NI is a very small place and people won’t brush over this.
Exactly. People are talking about him all over the U.K. and Ireland and it’s definitely not because they think he’s a cool guy. Far from it!

Talithas following has shot up a lot this past week good on her she’s showed so much positivity and after seeing the pictures of the horrific abuse she endured it really give me a boot up the backside to get moving again and do something positive with my life too. If she can stay positive and keep going through all that she’s been through then I can go out running again! Team talitha all the way 🥳🎊

• Heart
I've started following dr bonny now because I have respect for her after showing her support to talitha 🙏 well done

Reactions: 8
Exactly. People are talking about him all over the U.K. and Ireland and it’s definitely not because they think he’s a cool guy. Far from it!

Talithas following has shot up a lot this past week good on her she’s showed so much positivity and after seeing the pictures of the horrific abuse she endured it really give me a boot up the backside to get moving again and do something positive with my life too. If she can stay positive and keep going through all that she’s been through then I can go out running again! Team talitha all the way 🥳🎊
Awww, 100%!!!
it takes so much courage to break free. She’s an inspiration to so many.
At the end of the day, tit went wrong and she found her worth 🙌🙌 she’s a role model to her daughters of how to conduct yourself when the going gets tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed his new bird looks exactly like talitha right down to the very pose it’s absolutely ridicules he couldn’t have her so he looked for a clone !

here’s talitha’s following stats…. You raging aamir?! 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Funny how it's an IGTV and not a live he's doing...one suspects that's its due to the fact there's nowhere to hide during a live which may have one or two tricky questions posted for which we (any decent human being that is Aamir, not just us Tattlers) would like answers to... I suppose regardless of what way he does it it'll be full of lies and shite anyway so it's no odds 🤷‍♀️

Funny how it's an IGTV and not a live he's doing...one suspects that's its due to the fact there's nowhere to hide during a live which may have one or two tricky questions posted for which we (any decent human being that is Aamir, not just us Tattlers) would like answers to... I suppose regardless of what way he does it it'll be full of lies and shite anyway so it's no odds 🤷‍♀️
Or at the last minute his "lawyers" will have advised him not to do it .............

• Haha
I went through court over visitation with my ex, I wanted him to see her but he kept letting her down, hence contacting a solicitor. But I can promise you this, no family court sets contact at a center without proof and a hell of a reason to do so. No court will just grant it based on the mum (or dad which ever way round it may be) saying it has to be there. They do so when they believe it is the safest option for the child.

. It’s a pity Megan or whatever her name is is defending him I heard from he was boasting at how much she blew out because she no longer trained with him ( understandably at £50 an hour it’s a lot ) basically saying he transforms people n when they leave they go down hill . Imagine defending someone who shamed you for being fat . Disgusting man! So for Megan’s comment about the snake here’s your dinner love 🐍 lol

Needs to be addressed that a well ( well was) reflected pt is this bitchy and absolutely no respect to any woman . He makes me sick .

• Haha