Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
It all makes sense now. I just can’t believe how strong she’s been throughout this. It must have took so much for her to post those, her timing really was perfect because for the past 30 weeks he has played the victim and made out he’s the doting dad and never done anything wrong.

talitha if you ever read here we are all standing by you and rooting for you since day 1. Well done for showing your truth. You didn’t even need to caption it because a picture speaks a thousand words. And there are no words to describe how evil that narcissistic bastard is. You got away and you’re free and that is your power and your control. Admirable.

she is such an amazing mother to those kids carrying on with everything as normal while going through all of that. The trauma that must have as it looks like that happened in her own home judging by the door.

Those poor children potentially could have witnessed that. No wonder he was going to a contact centre. And it looks like that’s been stopped so I sincerely hope this isn’t the reason it was stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Glittery1

VIP Member
I’ve actual tears looking at those photos!!!!

They say tattle is full of trolls and nasty people… Well we’ve all rooted for Talitha from the beginning. We knew she was being strong and dignified and he was just a fucking scumbag.

These photos prove that!

Is he going to show her those photos with the paperwork?

I hope every female client he has ditches him

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Omg did you see the pics Talitha put up. Horrifying 😭
Omg I feel sick. That poor woman. No one on this planet deserves that. Absolutely shook seeing those images. I hope that dirty bastard gets jailed. Absolute scum bag. Who would put their hands on a woman, let alone the mother of their child!!!!!! He doesn’t deserve his daughter. Not for a single minute.
Good on talitha for exposing him and bursting his bubble. What a strong brave courageous woman.

hiyalove

Wee caption change Aamir? Scared you're going to send people this direction to find out what you're really like 🤔
theres new names appearing on this post since the pics were put out, I’d say there’s a lot more reading and not commenting and if someone on here seen him trailing T out of a taxi by the hair then I imagine there’s a lot more witnesses to the abuse that went on for years clearly. We all having a wine on Friday gals…. What time should we be ready for aamir? Let us know by hashtag sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

qwerty1996

It's IGTV Eve - make sure you leave out a salad from flannels and a like, follow and tag in the comments below guys for Aamir tonight x

• Haha
Reactions: 19

julie29

Chatty Member
It’s as simple as this . He didn’t say he didn’t commit it . He said it wasn’t proven . Says it all

• Heart
Reactions: 18

dietstar1234

i absolutely adore Talitha . If any of you follow him or her you’ll see over the past year the Digs he’s made to that woman and she stood silent with no reaction .Not once did she post a negative thing about him even after flaunting his new “supply “ on their lavish holidays and fancy dinners . On her recent post you’ll see the exact reason he cannot see his child because it looks like from the photos that he put her head through the door ! Beat her black and blue . You don’t just lose the right to see your child unsupervised! It’s because your a fucking risk !! Saying he’s posting an IGTV on Friday and any doubts will be cleared . Do us a fucking favour n go move away leave the mother of your child alone stop belittling her for clout . Your turn your comments off and buy likes on ur photos because not a single person can stand you now . Anything for attention . Pop corn at the ready on Friday . Wonder who he paid to help him come up with a convincing story to get him out of this mess 😂 Keep ur eyes peeled lovelies . # team t

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Surprised to see that Chris Suitor liked his video from Friday night, for someone like Chris whom is in the public eye soo much and relies on social media heavily, its slightly risky, even if he doesn't somehow believe him, would be safer steering clear of it!
Maybe he’s thinking he’ll earn money from all the suits aamir will need for court

• Haha

dietstar1234

hahaha you know what’s so funny . He was so Adamant that this golden igtv would clear all doubts lol the midget has just told us that that case was opened in may about Talitha and no further action was taken ( which I understand in domestic cases and no record of previous incidents ) . Ok fine … but what u never told us was what happened after that?? to lose the right to see ur child unsupervised in a contact center ! That would that not have went through a court and ruled at the top . You had a week to come up with something good your reel is as weak as ur career is now 😂😂😂 dead air lol

I meant supervised lol

Ps we should all have a night out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

hiyalove

omg what a scumbag that is serious!! You know what I’m glad she’s speaking out!! She’s remained silent long enough while he’s played the victim all along. I thought he was bad but this is even worse than I thought. I hope she’s ok, all that done to her and still so dignified and trying to stay positive!! She’s a queen and he’s vermin. He should never be allowed near that child again.

Reactions: 17

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
yeah it’s a bit strange!

Also why does her BFF never lose weight if she follows Ts plan and works out with her so much 🙈
To be fair, we're in the midst of a pandemic and she had another baby not long ago 🤷 she lost a good amount of weight before having her second child. Sometimes life gets in the way of training and eating in a calorie deficit.

poppy dew

That girl Megan has no self respect so im not surprised. I know people that work with her in Charles Hurst and she's passed around the whole place!

• Wow
  • Haha

hiyalove

He definitely reads on here. It's a bit funny that I posted last night saying if he was innocent he would definitely have passed comment on the situation, now all of a sudden hes decided to say something.

Can read him like a book.

So glad to see all these accounts sharing in support of talitha. So good!
Wonder will he appear on this thread again?! Lol he must feel so out of control right now, over 7k likes on the post! I dunno about you girls but all my friends are sharing it, imagine the reach it’s getting across NI. Post on your grid aamir and leave the comments turned on and let’s see what people have to say and stop hiding. You didn’t care when you were doing the same thing to talitha on social media but when it’s you you run like a wee boy and turn the comments off like a coward.

• Heart

mcsparkle12

"I told her I was leaving (She caught me cheating again) and she lost it (challenged me) I had to physically restrain her to protect myself (cut the shite out of her in front of my daughter) She damaged the property in her hysteria (I put her head thorugh the door/kicked the door to scare her) I will prove to everyone how good a father I am (I am waiting for a court to tell me when I can have supervised visits with my daughter again) no one ever knows what goes on behind closed doors (apart from my familoy cause I've put holes in all of them)"

End.

Reactions: 16

fader123

I’ll always remember Aamir put up this post a few years back. Thought that even if it was true (and who knows if it is or not) that it was very unprofessional to name and shame five former friends. Better to confront them directly. Wonder what these guys think about all this now? (You can find the post if you really want, but I covered their faces as if the allegations aren’t true it wouldn’t be fair to “shame” them again lol)
😅Yes I remember this i was one of the ones in the photo.
I grow up with him and he was a completely different person before he got in to the fitness industry.
I remember he once approached me in the gym (which he wasn’t a member of) with talitha.
Talitha had her phone out videoing and he turned to the camera and said “this is how you deal with a keyboard warrior 😅😅… he felt I was jealous of him for some reason … he also asked for me to show him a payslip as “he earned more than me”
I don’t think they video every surfaced as I made the comment the R8 he got at the time he got married was from talitha’s dad which he denied…
It was his mum that told us this so 🤷🏽
Anyways he was told to leave by the gym owner …

I did try to make up with him a few years later … and I remember messaging him when his grandmother passed away… and he never responded

just shows the person he is

• Wow

hiyalove

A girl I no messaged his girl, and she’s sticking up for him , she’s just as bad.
shocking she would use the line ‘you don’t know the story’. There is no ‘story’ that can excuse a man doing that to the mother of his child. Like someone else said the pics T posted were probably just the top of the iceberg. No doubt he’s told see-saw that T is soooooo bad she pushed him to do it and he’s prob told her T’s crazy for good measure too, they all call their ex’s crazy. She will look back on all this one day and be filled with regret and feel stupid for not listening when he breaks her down or beats her too. Talitha’s eldest’s comment broke my heart, it just of been awful for those kids to watch all that. How his new bit can be so cold about it all. Maybe she’s a bit of a narcissist too

• Heart