Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being in that situation you are living in constant fear and also denial that it’s actually happening to you, you justify it in your own head about how you deserve it and that you’re the bad person. It never really feels as black and white as he hit me that’s wrong leave him, it’s often very complex with lots of layers and the victims are usually never believed until it’s too late so they do stay quiet knowing that if they dare tell and aren’t believed their beating will be even worse than usual.

Social services were alerted by a person in a trusted profession who became aware of the abuse (I can’t go into details but read between the lines).
I'm assuming Brooke told a teacher, and if she did she is amazing. I feel so terrible for those poor girls 😭

Reactions: 4
Hopefully Aamira will be young enough that she will forget in time. She looks like a lovely little girl and always very happy. Talitha seems to be doing a great job on her own. Was that prick Aamir abusive to the girls too, or was it just towards Talitha?

Reactions: 3
How incredibly sad that such a young child had to be the one to put a stop to this. Hope both A and B are getting counselling if needs be.
He’s just hoping it all goes away , we forget and stop talking about it . No chance aamair . Ur a piece of tit

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really like T but dont want to see her arse everytime im on her stories!

Maybe I’m getting old but I don’t get this trend for thong bikinis 😂😂

Reactions: 1