Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all makes sense now. I just can’t believe how strong she’s been throughout this. It must have took so much for her to post those, her timing really was perfect because for the past 30 weeks he has played the victim and made out he’s the doting dad and never done anything wrong.

talitha if you ever read here we are all standing by you and rooting for you since day 1. Well done for showing your truth. You didn’t even need to caption it because a picture speaks a thousand words. And there are no words to describe how evil that narcissistic bastard is. You got away and you’re free and that is your power and your control. Admirable.

she is such an amazing mother to those kids carrying on with everything as normal while going through all of that. The trauma that must have as it looks like that happened in her own home judging by the door.

Those poor children potentially could have witnessed that. No wonder he was going to a contact centre. And it looks like that’s been stopped so I sincerely hope this isn’t the reason it was stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is amazing timing from talitha, she let him dig his own grave for months then… BOOM! He will def react to this, now we wait.

if see-saw stays with him she’s not wise coz that’s what she’ll be getting next. Abusive men don’t stop being abusive.
All the wee creep's hard work and smarmy posts and stories were a huge waste of time

Reactions: 6
All the wee creep's hard work and smarmy posts and stories were a huge waste of time
amazing! Talitha def getting the last laugh after going through that. And that is what we call KARMA aamir 😅 what is done in the dark will always come to light 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Just thinking. He hasn’t posted since last night. I hope this didn’t happen between last night and today? I think it’s probably more likely to have been before now because of the bruising but just coincidence he hasn’t posted today.

Also he’s taken proud father out of his bio on insta.

Reactions: 2
I’ve actual tears looking at those photos!!!!

They say tattle is full of trolls and nasty people… Well we’ve all rooted for Talitha from the beginning. We knew she was being strong and dignified and he was just a bleeping scumbag.

These photos prove that!

Is he going to show her those photos with the paperwork?

I hope every female client he has ditches him

Reactions: 20
Absolutely disgusting but sadly not surprising. You can just tell that's the kind of angry little man he is. How can his new woman bare to look at him? Or did she not know until now? His daughter won't want to know him as soon as she's old enough to understand.

Reactions: 11
Just thinking. He hasn’t posted since last night. I hope this didn’t happen between last night and today? I think it’s probably more likely to have been before now because of the bruising but just coincidence he hasn’t posted today.

I was thinking this too, but them remember a poster on here said they seen his car outside a police station a while ago?

Reactions: 6
Ita terrible what she has gone through at his hands, absolutely shocking. No woman deserves that, nor should have to suffer at any man's hands.
I dont know if I agree with posting them on social media.
They both are in the public eye and use their platforms for their business.
Their personal life should be kept clear of it.
Just my opinion

I hope that bastard gets cancelled for good.
I hope his clients ditch him.
I hope he ends up on the register for domestic violence.
I hope his gym dumps his ass and he gets blacklisted.
Imagine - he done that to the mother of his daughter. No wonder he has no access.

His family ought to hang their heads in shame raising that scumbag.
And his girlfriend. Well this is a preview.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Talitha ❤ my heart breaks for her. So brave posting those pictures. No quote needed - a picture speaks a thousand words!

Let's see you talk your way out of this one Aamir you cowardly abusive pathetic bleep, what a sorry excuse for a man you are!

Reactions: 9
That scumbag needs castrated for what he did he should never be allowed to be in business again he should never be allowed near another female to PT again and his new source aka cici should drop his ass immediately god knows what tit he's spun her, imagine doing that to the mother of your child and then flaunting holidays to dubai etc I want to go punch him in his smug nasally face! Fcuking woman beating gnome looking little fucier ahhhh
Ita terrible what she has gone through at his hands, absolutely shocking. No woman deserves that, nor should have to suffer at any man's hands.
Just my opinion
Sumtimes people need to speak out maybe to help someone else !!

• Heart
I hope that bastard gets cancelled for good.
I hope his clients ditch him.
I hope he ends up on the register for domestic violence.
I hope his gym dumps his ass and he gets blacklisted.
Imagine - he done that to the mother of his daughter. No wonder he has no access.

His family ought to hang their heads in shame raising that scumbag.
And his girlfriend. Well this is a preview.
I hope the gym he’s working at get a good look at what he’s capable of. Not exactly the transformation he raves about on his CV.

Reactions: 5

Sadly I think the photos are from more that one occasion, the second pic of the bruise on her head she doesn't have the black eye thats shown in the 1st pic

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Just my opinion
No this is how people like him get away with it. When the good little woman is too scared to tell people what he is really like.

Reactions: 8
Wow! She had enough of his bullshit, he obviously thought she would never show the likes of this, as maybe she didn't want her daughter to see how bad a man her father is, however she had enough, this will shut him up, for about 24 hours. He will be online soon no doubt, pretending likes he's having a brill time eating somewhere nice, or pretend shopping. Plus Talitha, no matter how much you try to protect her from him, she will see, she probably already has, i have bad memories of my father, i was approx 4, soo no matter how they try to sugar coat it, the damage is done!

Reactions: 10
Wow! She had enough of his bullshit, he obviously thought she would never show the likes of this, as maybe she didn't want her daughter to see how bad a man her father is, however she had enough, this will shut him up, for about 24 hours. He will be online soon no doubt, pretending likes he's having a brill time eating somewhere nice, or pretend shopping. Plus Talitha, no matter how much you try to protect her from him, she will see, she probably already has, i have bad memories of my father, i was approx 4, soo no matter how they try to sugar coat it, the damage is done!
He will deactivate his profile and come back private.
The exposure this is getting is going to destroy him.
Hopefully.

Reactions: 7
Just my opinion
He bated her for months on social media, she hasn’t played games like he has she’s just set the record straight. I’m sure there’s only so much lies a person can listen to about themselves before they speak out. She’s nothing but brave! When women stay silent they get away with it. She’s done the right thing, the kids prob have already seen it at him so she’s done nothing bar speak her truth. More women should follow her lead

Reactions: 10
What a complete scumbag. I’m glad she found the courage to leave. Have been in that situation myself and know what it’s like to have your abuser viewed as a great and lovely guy because they believe the tit he posts on social media. Big love to her 💕