Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pray her posting these doesn't affect the case somehow?

The world knew he was in the 'wrong' and the visits at the contact centre hinted at physical abuse. God love her.

Reactions: 5

The world knew he was in the 'wrong' and the visits at the contact centre hinted at physical abuse. God love her.
The backlash on social media and his career will probably hit him harder than any court would, Aamir loves the flash life

Reactions: 14
Friday is court day - hopefully he’s quiet because the case has been heard and he’s been done with common assault. That would mean that sharing the pictures wouldn’t impact any case, that’s my guess anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 13

you would think that but I saw so many mutual followers bigging him up, liking his father of the year posts, liking his content etc. People believe any shite on Instagram these days unfortunately and love to take the side of the poor daddy who isn’t allowed to see his child for no reason wah wah wah

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Friday is court day - hopefully he’s quiet because the case has been heard and he’s been done with common assault. That would mean that sharing the pictures wouldn’t impact any case, that’s my guess anyway
Would explain him mouthing about 'papers' and stuff, confident he'd fool them all.

you would think that but I saw so many mutual followers bigging him up, liking his father of the year posts, liking his content etc. People believe any shite on Instagram these days unfortunately and love to take the side of the poor daddy who isn’t allowed to see his child for no reason wah wah wah
True, he hasn't been in the company of any of the 'bigger' names he used to hang with in months though. Can't fool them all...😏

Reactions: 6
I hope the influencers currently pting with him leave and find a new coach it’ll speak volumes if they stay by his side, the likes of Emily McNeill etc who have a following of impressionable young women

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am so GLADDDDDD she exposed that disgusting human being!! Wouldn't be near my child for love or money. & to think that girl hangs of his arm knowing he's an animal!!. Karma really does keep receipts.

You think Emily and those didn't know what he was like? Do not be fooled into thinking this was a one off thing considering the shape he left her.

Reactions: 6
I hope the influencers currently pting with him leave and find a new coach it’ll speak volumes if they stay by his side, the likes of Emily McNeill etc who have a following of impressionable young women
i hope the gym do something about it too and feel stupid for not listening when they were approached before about his behaviour towards people

• Heart
You think Emily and those didn't know what he was like? Do not be fooled into thinking this was a one off thing considering the shape he left her.
I think he’s a narcissist and probably convinced everyone she was the baddie as narcissistic people are very good at portraying that! Emily follows both talitha and aamir so here’s hoping she does the right thing this time. I wonder if this is why Emily’s ex Chloe Tully hasn’t been seen licking aamirs ass lately though maybe she has seen through him

Reactions: 12
I hope taliths goes on to talk about her story educate others in those circumstances while also explaining how she used her fitness to keep going etc she deserves the world

Idk I’m always weary of men who leave their partners, aren’t allowed to see their children and post tit like he does online and bad mouths his ex to everyone. Maybe because I’ve been there myself but I also think people aren’t stupid! Think the likes of Emily should have had some idea what he was like

Talitha as been super strong like the woman she is ! Never bad mouthed the wee scrote, all he has done is flaunted his mistress and made snide comments about parenting ! I hope he gets what he deserves... No harm, I would kick outta the wee midget

Reactions: 7
I think he’s a narcissist and probably convinced everyone she was the baddie as narcissistic people are very good at portraying that! Emily follows both talitha and aamir so here’s hoping she does the right thing this time. I wonder if this is why Emily’s ex Chloe Tully hasn’t been seen licking aamirs ass lately though maybe she has seen through him
I agree. I’m doubtful that anyone around him knew about any of these actions, he seems like a very overly convincing man. He trains these influencers for what an hour a day? I doubt anything like this has ever been brought up between them. I would really hope not anyway

Reactions: 4
Emily and chloe helped him move into that apartment and bought him move in gifts I truly hope they didn't know about this. If so disgusting no matter what lines he spun.

Reactions: 9
Emily and chloe helped him move into that apartment and bought him move in gifts I truly hope they didn't know about this. If so disgusting no matter what lines he spun.
By what I could see, it was Clarissa that helped him move in. He kept talking about a “PA” doing everything for him, which then turned out to be his new fling which I found extremely odd. Emily and Chloe were both there one night for a “work meeting” and what seemed like a dinner but that was the only time I remember seeing them in the apartment unless I’ve missed it. If they both still follow her I assume there was no real “sides” taken, before now anyway

Reactions: 3
By what I could see, it was Clarissa that helped him move in. He kept talking about a “PA” doing everything for him, which then turned out to be his new fling which I found extremely odd. Emily and Chloe were both there one night for a “work meeting” and what seemed like a dinner but that was the only time I remember seeing them in the apartment unless I’ve missed it. If they both still follow her I assume there was no real “sides” taken, before now anyway
Ahh you could be right but I thought chloe was there a lot more filming her workout things with him and they're was definitely gifts you're right though not fair to blame them they could have been clueless to the whole situation and just thought it was a messy break up.

God I can’t stop looking at those photos :( Big muscle man battering the life out of his wife and mother of his child and wrecking their home - what a great guy!!! I’m sure that there were many more incidents that she hasn’t photographed either

And honestly kudos to her, I know social media isn’t all what it seems to be but she has come out on top! Seems to make that little girl so happy, she will want for nothing with a mummy like her

Reactions: 10