Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me they both just seem to love themselves. She clearly sticks her ass out in pics and goes on and on about "this is the natural me".. Yeah ok so what? You want a medal for not having a filter on or wearing makeup? It's no big deal. She is a beautiful girl but doesn't need to point out each and every time she's not wearing makeup. Doesn't make you more or less of a person. I stand by the tan comment. Her tan always looks groggy 😂 her feet especially 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think aamir looks like scrappy doo trying to box with that guy on his story….. the height difference….. I’m getting ‘let me at em’ vibes 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is in no way a hate post but surly aamir can’t think this girl looks healthy for his business, if he’s helping her get that slim am sorry he needs to be out of business!!! Am shocked
He could be helping her to gain muscle and not lose weight 🤷

Reactions: 3
This is in no way a hate post but surly aamir can’t think this girl looks healthy for his business, if he’s helping her get that slim am sorry he needs to be out of business!!! Am shocked
Is that Dr Bonny? He got ROASTED over her wedding 'transformation' pictures- the girl looked ill.
He could be helping her to gain muscle and not lose weight 🤷
Nope- she wanted to be 'skinny as duck' (I think that was the direct quote in the since deleted stories) on her wedding day. In fairness the transformation pics she looks stronger/leaner, but the overall look on the day in her dress was kinda scarily thin- prominent collarbone/upper ribcage etc

Is that Dr Bonny? He got ROASTED over her wedding 'transformation' pictures- the girl looked ill.

Nope- she wanted to be 'skinny as duck' (I think that was the direct quote in the since deleted stories) on her wedding day. In fairness the transformation pics she looks stronger/leaner, but the overall look on the day in her dress was kinda scarily thin- prominent collarbone/upper ribcage etc
Oh I didn't realise it was the same girl as before.

Reactions: 1

How can still be healthy, and for him to support it when he’s a pt is setting a bad example, I get some people r natural thin and that’s grand, but her words were she wanted to be thin as duck and she’s always doing so much excerise it’s scary :-(

Reactions: 3
Sure when T was at her thinnest and she has since said her unhappiest it was the one and only time that tool was praising her commenting on how lean she looked underhand conpliment however as he then went on to say even though she eats what she likes all the time.. why the fcuk should she not mini man you little food nazi he seems to love that really skinny look

Sure when T was at her thinnest and she has since said her unhappiest it was the one and only time that tool was praising her commenting on how lean she looked underhand conpliment however as he then went on to say even though she eats what she likes all the time.. why the fcuk should she not mini man you little food nazi he seems to love that really skinny look
Doubt he likes the look. It's the power and control.

Dangerous.

To me it looks like he is doing the same with Cici. She is always in the gym with him and one of his posts lately said " wait for the transformation" like wtf was wrong with her in the first place... Away and blow your nose 👃

To me it looks like he is doing the same with Cici. She is always in the gym with him and one of his posts lately said " wait for the transformation" like wtf was wrong with her in the first place... Away and blow your nose 👃
No offence to her (I’d love her body) but she will never be that tiny. She has a bit of height on her compared to ur petite 5 ft nothing T. Cici has a womanly frame one that anyone would love

Reactions: 1
Hahaha haha Talitha is looking amazing tonight take that mini man you little twit sorry his silly face and nasal tones gets on my wick happy weekend tattlers

• Heart
God he's soo cheesy and full of tit, "my daughter will be travelling around the world with me next year." As if he will be allowed to take her out of the country when he's not even able to see her in Belfast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11