Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he's soo cheesy and full of tit, "my daughter will be travelling around the world with me next year." As if he will be allowed to take her out of the country when he's not even able to see her in Belfast 😂
I don't think mummy Clarissa would be annoyed! Having to give up parties and staying in the room at night because the wee girl is in bed. Wiser eating grass🙄
Wonder when he last at saw her

Reactions: 2
Reminds me of my sisters ex. Who was a domestic abuse and mental. I'm not saying he's lifted his hands but he definitely wore her down. My sis always said the physical bruises healed the mental ones stay forever. Thank God T is out of this and keeping the wee one protected from the negativity

Reactions: 9
Right, it is completely inappropriate.
narcsssists can’t control themselves lol my friends ex did the exact same thing to their child…. Kept insisting that mummy was the ‘bad one’ and he’d show her the court papers to prove it. But that says it all about their mentality. What rational adult would show a child court papers at any age even when they reach adulthood. He makes my skin crawl he doesn’t even deserve contact in a contact centre he uses that child as a pawn on social media and against talitha. And since you read this aamir a video of a child giving you a hug doesn’t mean she’s a daddy’s girl get a grip it’s a 5 second clip…. What about everything else you DONT do as a father. Number 1 on that list being you find it impossible to respect her mother/main care giver who’s doing an amazing job despite the circumstances and the constant drip, drip, drip from you with your passive aggressive social media posts and inability to keep yours (and your child’s) business to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
narcsssists can’t control themselves lol my friends ex did the exact same thing to their child…. Kept insisting that mummy was the ‘bad one’ and he’d show her the court papers to prove it. But that says it all about their mentality. What rational adult would show a child court papers at any age even when they reach adulthood. He makes my skin crawl he doesn’t even deserve contact in a contact centre he uses that child as a pawn on social media and against talitha. And since you read this aamir a video of a child giving you a hug doesn’t mean she’s a daddy’s girl get a grip it’s a 5 second clip…. What about everything else you DONT do as a father. Number 1 on that list being you find it impossible to respect her mother/main care giver who’s doing an amazing job despite the circumstances and the constant drip, drip, drip from you with your passive aggressive social media posts and inability to keep yours (and your child’s) business to yourself.
This ^^ Who tf would even think of showing your family court pleadings, never mind be looking forward until the day you can and THEN sharing that idea with social media. He is clearly just trying to get a rise out of T and I hope she brings his post straight to her solicitor :D

Omg did you see the pics Talitha put up. Horrifying 😭
Omg I feel sick. That poor woman. No one on this planet deserves that. Absolutely shook seeing those images. I hope that dirty bastard gets jailed. Absolute scum bag. Who would put their hands on a woman, let alone the mother of their child!!!!!! He doesn’t deserve his daughter. Not for a single minute.
Good on talitha for exposing him and bursting his bubble. What a strong brave courageous woman.

Reactions: 20
That scumbag needs castrated for what he did he should never be allowed to be in business again he should never be allowed near another female to PT again and his new source aka cici should drop his ass immediately god knows what tit he's spun her, imagine doing that to the mother of your child and then flaunting holidays to dubai etc I want to go punch him in his smug nasally face! Fcuking woman beating gnome looking little fucier ahhhh

Reactions: 15
I feel sick to my stomach and he has the audacity to post on social media about showing his daughter all the paperwork. One question for you, Aamir if you're reading on here- how would you feel if someone abused your daughter like that?

Reactions: 12
omg what a scumbag that is serious!! You know what I’m glad she’s speaking out!! She’s remained silent long enough while he’s played the victim all along. I thought he was bad but this is even worse than I thought. I hope she’s ok, all that done to her and still so dignified and trying to stay positive!! She’s a queen and he’s vermin. He should never be allowed near that child again.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely horrified at the pics but not at all suprised. Poor girl 💔 his latest stories were obviously the straw that broke the camels back. Brave woman for bringing this to light

Reactions: 11
He’s pathetic
Can only lift his hand to a woman
Only a matter of time before he comes out with the victim card

I wonder what Clarissa thinks of all this. Surely she wont stick by him

Absolutely horrified at the pics but not at all suprised. Poor girl 💔 his latest stories were obviously the straw that broke the camels back. Brave woman for bringing this to light
I'm sure he regrets posting that tit about the court papers now. Enough is enough he went too far. Good on talitha

Think we all knew there was a serious reason for the contact centre now we know what that was unfortunately

Reactions: 11
I wonder what Clarissa thinks of all this. Surely she wont stick by him

I'm sure he regrets posting that tit about the court papers now. Enough is enough he went too far. Good on talitha

Think we all knew there was a serious reason for the contact centre now we know what that was unfortunately
This is amazing timing from talitha, she let him dig his own grave for months then… BOOM! He will def react to this, now we wait.

if see-saw stays with him she’s not wise coz that’s what she’ll be getting next. Abusive men don’t stop being abusive.

Reactions: 13