Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have both said it, aamir was saying it a few weeks ago too I’m sure it was commented on these threads somewhere

Reactions: 3
As much as I love T I’m starting to find her completely irritating
The over enthusiastic shouting at the camera and the nervous laugh is just annoying
Aswell as the stupid polls for engagement
Iv no issue with polls but both T and aamir are using them in virtually every story - just seems soo desperate

Reactions: 6
As much as I love T I’m starting to find her completely irritating
The over enthusiastic shouting at the camera and the nervous laugh is just annoying
Aswell as the stupid polls for engagement
Iv no issue with polls but both T and aamir are using them in virtually every story - just seems soo desperate
Yep I agree and every 2nd day it feels like it's the same poll 🤣

Reactions: 1
Hate this comment too. I dont know how someone with 3-4 kids to get from school make dinners for wash iron and out away their clothes get to all their activities if they have have any a 9-5 job and maybe a sick relative to see too has the same time to workout as someone who works as a pt and has maybe 1 child who needs looking after. How do we all have the same time to get in a workout ?

Reactions: 9
I think with T she has a nervous disposition now, can't blame her living with DV for god knows how many years, I think she's just finding herself again but that man broke her, you can see it in her stories sometimes such a beautiful girl but sometimes you can see how self conscious she is. I think he ran her I to the ground!!Hahaha closest friends as if he's got anyone anymore, he has me blocked any updates? Cici still as blind to him as ever?

Reactions: 6
429AF153-6DFE-4C62-8EBF-9A503DB45D01.jpeg
His face has changed a lot in 10 years has he had work done to it? The shape of it looks quite different.

Reactions: 2
I think with T she has a nervous disposition now, can't blame her living with DV for god knows how many years, I think she's just finding herself again but that man broke her, you can see it in her stories sometimes such a beautiful girl but sometimes you can see how self conscious she is. I think he ran her I to the ground!!Hahaha closest friends as if he's got anyone anymore, he has me blocked any updates? Cici still as blind to him as ever?
I think she’s very normal and motivating . He thinks the public has forgot about him and is back at his ( pretend ) day job

Reactions: 4
I see aamir has listened and got some new kitchen utensils. Little tip for you aamir put your oats in a jar with a lid instead of a glass you drink out of 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3