Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd guess someone told the gym about the talitha photos and they arnt wanting to be seen to be working with him šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
This may be controversial idk, but I think that men like him couldn't actually care whether they see their child or not and all these social media posts about being dad of the year and missing their babies are nothing more than for attention and to upset their ex. Those types of guys know fine well why they aren't allowed to see their child but want to make themselves look like the victim in it all. How could a father truly love his child when he can violently attack their mother like that? They don't think of their kids when they carry out these acts time and time again, nor when their jet setting off to luxury holidays with the new gf. Bloon.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This may be controversial idk, but I think that men like him couldn't actually care whether they see their child or not and all these social media posts about being dad of the year and missing their babies are nothing more than for attention and to upset their ex. Those types of guys know fine well why they aren't allowed to see their child but want to make themselves look like the victim in it all. How could a father truly love his child when he can violently attack their mother like that? They don't think of their kids when they carry out these acts time and time again, nor when their jet setting off to luxury holidays with the new gf. Bloon.
They are narcissistic. Carry the abuse on through the child . Use them as weapons. Narcissist s donā€™t love anyone . Their kids are trophies / extensions of them

Reactions: 9
He uploaded a picture with Michael Deane and said amazing food as always etc and then itā€™s now been taken down?! Why does he do that, I wonder are these people asking him to remove so they arenā€™t associated with him in any way?

Heā€™s also went from coach to ā€œproduct/serviceā€ on his Instagram profile

Reactions: 7
He uploaded a picture with Michael Deane and said amazing food as always etc and then itā€™s now been taken down?! Why does he do that, I wonder are these people asking him to remove so they arenā€™t associated with him in any way?

Heā€™s also went from coach to ā€œproduct/serviceā€ on his Instagram profile
Amazing dinner, pity you don't get an amazing Christmas eve putting your child to bed

Reactions: 11
Talithas lifestyle has become very unrealistic! It seems her daughter gets a big day out/treat everyday.

I get shes most likely trying to fill the gap of her absent dad (scumbag) but itā€™s a bit much!

Talithas lifestyle has become very unrealistic! It seems her daughter gets a big day out/treat everyday.

I get shes most likely trying to fill the gap of her absent dad (scumbag) but itā€™s a bit much!
Am feeling this to, sheā€™s not coming across as so down to earth, very show off, talitha plz donā€™t turn into aamir!!!!!

Reactions: 6
To be fair lots of families do daily activities around Christmas time and factor that into their budget.
Aamir seems to be trying to copy Talitha in many things, she did a Ā£1k giveaway, then he did (but took it down). Going on now about having treats and everything in moderation. That was always Talitha's tagline. As they say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed how low his likes and engagement are lately? I'm glad to see it as his abusive behaviour is obviously coming back to haunt his, his career is aa dead as this thread at this stage.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone else noticed how low his likes and engagement are lately? I'm glad to see it as his abusive behaviour is obviously coming back to haunt his, his career is aa dead as this thread at this stage.
His posts about journaling etc is what T did months and months ago
I'm so bored of him and his out of breath speak with the ring light reflecting in his pupils šŸ¤£

His posts about journaling etc is what T did months and months ago
I'm so bored of him and his out of breath speak with the ring light reflecting in his pupils šŸ¤£
Just came on to say this. Its almost like he's trying to goad Talitha with his advice of journalling, which she spoke about ages ago. He's been copying Talitha for a while now.

Reactions: 4
Canā€™t believe he was going to do a giveaway then changed his mind ?? Wtf talitha is rocking it . Looks amazing

Reactions: 3