Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooo he’s taking a few weeks off insta! Happy Christmas hunnies it’s come early 😁😁😁😁😁
he should of done that a long time ago and he maybe wouldn’t be in the position he is now 😅 talk about closing the stable door after the horse has already bolted 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't follow him so haven't seen his "announcement" on leaving the world of Social Media for a few weeks :rolleyes: But I am delighted to hear it, hopefully it becomes more of a permanent thing but I doubt it when he's announced it which is usually purely for attention purposes

Hes coming off because he 'set himself some huge deadlines in the next 2 weeks' 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hes coming off because he 'set himself some huge deadlines in the next 2 weeks' 😂😂
Strange that since it's his first time ever coming off social media and announcing his departure like a flight..............and would huge deadlines for a PT not usually be the prime opportunity to promote? I think he doth protest too much :sneaky:😂😂

• Haha
Don’t know ? C the Instagram has went private again
don’t you think he’s drawing more attention to himself than he should be with all the Instagram activity, back between private and public, removing all this followers etc?

Reactions: 5
He is probably hoping this will gain him more followers, who knows. Yes Talitha looks amazing, how could you mess around on a lady like her? And soo pathetically too. #istandwithtalitha

Reactions: 4
Only 3 posts ? Wtf ! All posts deleted !
Hopefully it’s all his former clients telling him they don’t want him using their pictures anymore as they don’t want to be associated with an “alleged” abuser. He’s probably only kept up the pics with the kid or the charity work? (Total guess as I can’t see either 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully it’s all his former clients telling him they don’t want him using their pictures anymore as they don’t want to be associated with an “alleged” abuser. He’s probably only kept up the pics with the kid or the charity work? (Total guess as I can’t see either 🤣)
Id say he’s plotting something . A move

Reactions: 3
Regardless off what he does everyone knows deep down he's scum. He will probably come off with some bullshit revamp of his brand blah blah blah the man is desperately trying while looking extremly guilty. Panicking he is doesn't know his arse from his elbow right now.. deleting this and that.. private not private. Boreeee on love your day is gone.

Regardless off what he does everyone knows deep down he's scum. He will probably come off with some bullshit revamp of his brand blah blah blah the man is desperately trying while looking extremly guilty. Panicking he is doesn't know his arse from his elbow right now.. deleting this and that.. private not private. Boreeee on love your day is gone.
Big time . Like something he s come off with ! Or diversifying into something else !

Reactions: 3
Could be up to anything.
Someone speculated a move away. That may be on the cards as there is a lot of damage done.
Could be needing to hide all those holidays, dinners out and weekend getaways.
One thing is for sure. He can reinvent his insta as many times as he likes. If he isn't addressing his personal issues in a professional capacity he is wasting his time.

3 post left up are - his ‘statement’, a client results video & a video about a sunset 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6