Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beginning to think Aamir has a bad memory.. he asks the same questions all the time 🤣
I'm so so bored already.. please think of another way to drum up engagement

Reactions: 3
Where is Clarissa? Usually they're piling on the stories but she hasn't been seen in ages praying the girl has seen sense n got away from this wet wipe of a guy

Reactions: 2
Where is Clarissa? Usually they're piling on the stories but she hasn't been seen in ages praying the girl has seen sense n got away from this wet wipe of a guy
Unfortunately not she’s with him saw them in the Christmas market tonight 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Ohhhh Talitha has a date tonight
Good for her. She thoroughly deserves it and there is an ocean full of decent blokes out there.

I'm sure that other brainless narcissistic idiot wouldn't make life easy for any perspective partners so hopefully they are well able.

Reactions: 5
Ahh she’s just posted it’s with her 2 daughters not an actual date lol…

But you know if it had of been an actual date she damn deserves it 🔥❤

I’ve lurked on this thread for a while. Did anyone notice his announcement / competition working with the lab fitness gym for £1k cash prize and online coaching with him etc his comments were open for the first time again didn’t get to read any before it was taken down?! No trace of it and stories deleted, have the lab fitness dropped him already?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ve lurked on this thread for a while. Did anyone notice his announcement / competition working with the lab fitness gym for £1k cash prize and online coaching with him etc his comments were open for the first time again didn’t get to read any before it was taken down?! No trace of it and stories deleted, have the lab fitness dropped him already?!
Hopefully, they promote great mental health then use an abuser to work with 🤪

Reactions: 6
Hopefully someone’s given them a message to notify them. I’m sure no gym wants a known domestic abuser working with them, especially when a young woman was recently murdered by her partner in our community!!

Reactions: 10
She’s not following him anymore
Just seen she's only following his Aamir fit profile and not the Aamir_ish the new one. Plus all fotos from her Instagram of them are deleted... Same as his... But the day after I wrote wer they still together then She posted them having cocktails....

Clarissa if ur reading... Good for you gettin away from him!

Just seen she's only following his Aamir fit profile and not the Aamir_ish the new one. Plus all fotos from her Instagram of them are deleted... Same as his... But the day after I wrote wer they still together then She posted them having cocktails....

Clarissa if ur reading... Good for you gettin away from him!
Someone saw them at the Christmas market a few days ago so seems she is still doe eyed with him 🙄

Someone saw them at the Christmas market a few days ago so seems she is still doe eyed with him 🙄
It was me I saw them. And they were cosy 🤦‍♀️She also had a picture up and he was tagged in it on stories. She’s 💯 with him. Probably making it look like it so she doesn’t get hate

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not a good guy at all. He seems to live the highlife. all the time. I wonder what he actually charges his clients..

Reactions: 1
Hopefully someone’s given them a message to notify them. I’m sure no gym wants a known domestic abuser working with them, especially when a young woman was recently murdered by her partner in our community!!
That competition is definately down, the Instagram posts and stories have changed massively since Talitha released those photos, i suspect that has had a huge effect on his business. He doesn't appear to be trying to pretend he has the perfect, high flier life anymore, someone has had a word in his ear!

Reactions: 4
Where’s this competition?? Can hardly post something to take it down again? He’s made himself look like a fool Again