Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He l prob run away over the boarder . Take all his money with him . Invest his money down there . (Hide it from talitha) Prob give up on his wee daughter too . Stop contact centre visits etc and paying child support . Those narcissist s all follow the same pattern . Oh and next get Clarissa pregnant

Reactions: 4
He l prob run away over the boarder . Take all his money with him . Invest his money down there . (Hide it from talitha) Prob give up on his wee daughter too . Stop contact centre visits etc and paying child support . Those narcissist s all follow the same pattern . Oh and next get Clarissa pregnant
Your 100% right my husband now lives down there with the woman he cheated on me with and left me and my kids, theses narcissist r all the same

Reactions: 3
Your 100% right my husband now lives down there with the woman he cheated on me with and left me and my kids, theses narcissist r all the same
Same for me ! Just started a new family . They know csa can’t touch them over the boarder . My ex did same as aamir . Started up a limited company the month my daughter was born as he was already geared towards hiding his money

Reactions: 1
He doesn’t work for the gym it’s more likely he works from there, as in he pays them to be allowed to train clients from their premises. Lots of PTs operate like this. This means he manages his own schedule.

I’m in no way doubting that he is responsible for Talitha’s horrific injuries and just to echo that others have said IF he wasn’t then surely he would be coming out in support of her, concerned for both hers and their daughters safety.

It’s obvious he did it and I’m disgusted.

I’m reference to some of the insta huns that have been trained with him and haven’t denounced his behaviour - they could be tied into contracts with him, eg he trains them for a reduced rate in exchange for exposure.

Reactions: 5
I have to say he absolutely turns the life out of me. Utter slime ball.
Have unfollowed as he is just disgusting and quite frankly a ridiculously boring human. Never does anything except eat and workout...bore off. All extremely odd considering he is from such a big family- I find it so bizarre that all his time seems spent alone or with the new bit. No other family or friends to be seen. Says it all really.

Reactions: 13
Omg his latest story 😂😂😂 'after this there will be no doubt'
It sounds threatening 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s like Andy malone trying to save face. Can’t wait to watch the tit show unfold. Trying to create a build up to it ooo this Friday night. duck off aamir if you’ve anything to say be a man and say it now.

Reactions: 16
He’s full of crap, if he did have ‘lawyers’ I’m sure they’d be advising him not to do this. Plus advertising it for Friday building suspense, hopefully T gets on to her solicitor tomorrow. Could this not be classed as coercive control from him? It basically is threats. It’s also gaslighting, I can’t even begin to imagine how he’s going to explain this on IGTV! and just reiterating what was said by others, if the video is anything other than ‘it’s terrrible what’s happened to talitha and I’m supporting her and my child’ then he’s guilty as sin!

just thinking, aamira was still seeing him after they split then contact stopped and after that the car was seen at the police station. He’s maybe hit T while returning Aamira. And maybe he had to report for bail, while was why the car was at the station. I’m putting 2 and 2 together but why the sudden stop in contact when T previously allowed it?

Reactions: 6
So he's gone from not commenting on the allegations to making an IGTV about it and giving us an advance warning so we can all tune in? Right ok 🤔 T's whole family, her close friends, even her teenage daughter have all spoken out in support of her. Does he expect us to believe they are all making it up???!!!

Reactions: 8
What is he going to do, show a video of someone else beating her, as that's the only thing that would prove he didn't do it!

Who is this guy??
An embarressment to himself. Someone who is better off heading into the wilderness for about 10 years, into obscurity.
He should go work on trawlers off Alaska. Do a bit of real work. Earn some proper coin

Credit fuelled portrayals of success are easily one of the most pathetic things we see in 2021. Anyone can have a new apartment, new Merc, tonnes of holidays. Finance the deposit, put the financed deposit on the car. Worry about repurcussions later. It's that easy.

But 99% of us are not that thick.

It will catch up.

Reactions: 6
What the heck is going on. Did this girl not just post the other day saying she was so angry and that he had spun her a load of lies etc and now she is writing this on clarissa's page?? She has also shared his story to her page. Am I losing it or did someone post here the other day a screenshot that she had wrote on Talithas page saying omg I trained with him a few months back and he fed me so many lies?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
What the heck is going on. Did this girl not just post the other day saying she was so angry and that he had spun her a load of lies etc and now she is writing this on clarissa's page?? She has also shared his story to her page. Am I losing it or did someone post here the other day a screenshot that she had wrote on Talithas page saying omg I trained with him a few months back and he fed me so many lies?
Horrible witch

Reactions: 2
What the actual duck is he going to say on Friday 😱 he cant possibly defend his actions if it was him and if it wasnt he would need proof!!

Reactions: 2