Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #7 Talia: the only thing that is a Joke is you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mrspowell for the title.

Talia continues to show she really doesn’t give a tit about Oakley and has been heard saying ‘put him down’ to then correct herself with ‘ put him to sleep’
Talia says the fact he has to have emergency surgery next week ‘ as a bleeping joke’
She is disgusting and Aaron is still chasing a non existent boxing career whilst ignoring the fact he has a new baby son.

Link to previous thread:

Reactions: 12
Bet they’re probably more concerned about what this operation will mean for his pathetic fighting career and being off at camp. Will speak volumes if he isn’t around when the surgery happens. Her referring to it as a joke is just mind blowing 🥴

Reactions: 10
She doesn't realise how lucky Oakley is to live in a country where he has access to FREE world class healthcare. She doesn't appreciate just how much planning goes into having an operation. Preparing staff, medical supplies, making sure a bed is available on recovery etc. It might be a 'joke' to her but believe me, if you get short notice about an operation, it's because it's urgent and those consultants and surgoens are doing everything they can to help her son.
I feel so sad for that little babe. What is she going to do when he's a toddler, put a bag over his head?! Absolute disgrace. They all deserve better.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Imagine Talia someone putting a plastic bag over your head and your struggling to breath! imagine the fear well that's how Oakley feels with his breathing problems so think about your child for once

on another note cannot wait to see Aaron get knocked out or he will pull out 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Talia, if you’re reading this (which we all know you are) I highly recommend that you speak to someone about your issue of your son having additional needs/a condition. It sounds like you’re extremely insecure, maybe suffering from PND or something

The way you are behaving is really sad and immature, your son deserves to be treated like the other children no matter what is may be different about him.

As a parent you love unconditionally, yes it sucks that he’s a little bit different but embrace it, so he grows up knowing he is as loved and as equal as his Siennah, Romeo and Maddox.

Advocate for his condition spread awareness don’t hide your son in the dark or behind a blanket or emoji or scribble for those to speculate.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can't believe her! We just found out that my 4 year old has a genetic condition which means that he has 30% hearing loss. I have been screaming and shouting to get to the bottom of his hearing issues (over 2 years of failed hearing tests, a year long waiting list for grommets, numerous autism tests, countless SALT appointments).

Now we know what's in front of us - we can deal with it. I feel vindicated and validated that someone in the NHS has finally listened to our concerns.

And here Talia is - going on about how much of an inconvenience it is for Oakley to have another surgery. Yes, it's tough watching them go through it all - but if it means he can breathe properly or be in less pain, it isn't an inconvenience.

She's far too selfish to have a child with additional needs. A mother's love shouldn't be conditional on what you look like / what surgeries, appointments or extra care you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And here Talia is - going on about how much of an inconvenience it is for Oakley to have another surgery. Yes, it's tough watching them go through it all
Watching him go through it isn’t the hard part for her.
The tough part for HER is spending soooo much time in hospitals, losing out on their sleep and just how AWFUL he’s been when he’s unsettled/in pain!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Watching him go through it isn’t the hard part for her.
The tough part for HER is spending soooo much time in hospitals, losing out on their sleep and just how AWFUL he’s been when he’s unsettled/in pain!
I know. She doesn't deserve to be his mother. Being a mum is tough at the best of times, but being a mum to a kid who has additional needs is pretty rough.

She's a dick.

Reactions: 8
I know. She doesn't deserve to be his mother. Being a mum is tough at the best of times, but being a mum to a kid who has additional needs is pretty rough.

She's a dick.
This! What about the parents of children with additional needs who work. She's lucky she can get her income from ads and doesn't have to graft like the rest of us.

Reactions: 13
At softplay again and why? What’s wrong with going for a walk? To the park? The beach? Maybe just getting some fresh air.

Then why can’t she put that much effort into Oakley?

I also don’t know how comfortable I would be having a child with additional needs at home and all of those germ’s especially one who’s needing emergency surgery. I know he’s never seen there but still.

Maybe it’s me being ott with a child whose immune system is weakened but as her mum it’s my duty to protect her even if she wasn’t there in person but what me and the other children could carry back.

Reactions: 11
If I was taking my kids to soft play I absolutely wouldn’t dress them in what looks like white babygrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She always looks happy with the other kids then sad with Oakley. He will be picking up on that energy even at such a young age. My heart bleeds for him

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she put a heartbreak emoji over his face whilst adding the ‘My G’ song - which is all about celebrating his sister’s condition and being proud of who she is. The irony.

Reactions: 29
Not defending her but do you think she may have PND?
She might be grieving for the baby she thought she was going to have / now her life has completely changed and feels resentment to poor Oakley for this and is struggling to bond with him?
Not that it’s an excuse to be acting the way she has but as she has little to zero support system maybe she has no one to reach out to about how she feels and is just trying to cover it up…
No idea but if she is feeling tit I hope she gets help for the sake of her and all her kids before she genuinely has a breakdown as Aaron isn’t exactly there to support her

Reactions: 17
Not defending her but do you think she may have PND?
She might be grieving for the baby she thought she was going to have / now her life has completely changed and feels resentment to poor Oakley for this and is struggling to bond with him?
Not that it’s an excuse to be acting the way she has but as she has little to zero support system maybe she has no one to reach out to about how she feels and is just trying to cover it up…
No idea but if she is feeling tit I hope she gets help for the sake of her and all her kids before she genuinely has a breakdown as Aaron isn’t exactly there to support her
Can’t be easy 4 kids and having 3 so close together and so young. My daughter was diagnosed with systemic arthritis at 18 months which eventually involved her having weekly chemotherapy by iv and multiple procedures under anaesthetic, not to mention the weeks spend in isolation in children’s wards due to suppressed immune system and short periods in intensive care for viruses her wee body couldn’t fight. I know for me it was so difficult to adjust to the whole new world of hospitals, blood tests, nurses in and out the house etc. Even harder on my daughter missing so much fun stuff and being so poorly so much of her time. But I have to be honest I do remember that feeling of why us, why is life so unfair, I remember the sadness of not getting the experience I was expecting starting a family and the kinda resentment with the world. Having an unwell child to care for is all consuming. It’s constant day and night!
P.s my daughter is a high schooler now and doing great been off chemo for 2 years and touch wood is doing so well!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can’t be easy 4 kids and having 3 so close together and so young. My daughter was diagnosed with systemic arthritis at 18 months which eventually involved her having weekly chemotherapy by iv and multiple procedures under anaesthetic, not to mention the weeks spend in isolation in children’s wards due to suppressed immune system and short periods in intensive care for viruses her wee body couldn’t fight. I know for me it was so difficult to adjust to the whole new world of hospitals, blood tests, nurses in and out the house etc. Even harder on my daughter missing so much fun stuff and being so poorly so much of her time. But I have to be honest I do remember that feeling of why us, why is life so unfair, I remember the sadness of not getting the experience I was expecting starting a family and the kinda resentment with the world. Having an unwell child to care for is all consuming. It’s constant day and night!
P.s my daughter is a high schooler now and doing great been off chemo for 2 years and touch wood is doing so well!
Lovely to hear your daughter is doing well. I too can relate to the ‘why me’ and it absolutely hurts but I think her behaviour is inexcusable. I have not yet heard her actually say anything positive about him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.