Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan70

VIP Member
Who is nikkita? I know she's teddy's mum, but what's her super powers?
Absolutely non 😂 she's an even bigger chav than Talia, she's a stripper from Newcastle , back In the day she was a very well known stripper/dancer/druggy , she then got into a relationship with che who had abit money and she loved it! Both very materialistic and every time he cheated which was ALOT he would spoil her , they were on a tv show years ago to showing there very toxic volatile relationship! She stripped for years & years , I was very shocked to see she was still with che after all those years and there relationship to this day is still very off & on 🫣 she seems to be a doting mum now not sure what her story is there days she's not on the scene anymore but that is her back story x

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I understand she’s would’ve been busy… travelling back home and getting him settled back home but I’m sorry, if she can post when her child is literally lay fighting for his life then….. a post to say ‘we’re going home’ would’ve literally took less than a minute!!!
She just loves the attention

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So ‘sayitwith’ have upped the price on the bangle??

Listed for £25 on Google but when u click the link to the website it jumps up to £35….

Jodie probably getting the extra tenner for everyone that sells! and no mention of AH on the website, vile using a poorly boy for money.

IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Christ jodie really convinced people that aaron isn't there for Oakley and is a shit dad hasn't she !!! Don't they see her swanning round and abandoning him herself 🫠
Not a mention of the full time carer she has supporting poor Oakley.
Supermum.
That’s a fucking stretch.

It’s just a shame for those kids both their parents are twats as usually one parent has their head screwed on.

Saint Talia.

I’m almost certain she knew a lot more than she let on whilst she was pregnant.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
You can go onto her profile and click view post it will be hidden but you can look at it again but you’ll have to search her profile
---
early thread suggestion: sending O loads of prayers, shame he doesn’t have a mother who cares

Reactions: 19

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Notice how she now justifies on every post of oakley that she is putting them pics up to spread awareness. She knows what she is doing and is trying to cover it up. What a sad sad woman using her poorly son for clout. Hope this comes back to bite her in her scrawny arse. Now moaning about how she couldnt cope with another surgery. Her followers must be thick as fuck or bored lonely housewives like that psycho stalker long face trippier. Litterally no life so sit nd watch talias every day and think they are her mate, when in reality all talia cares about is talia and them pity likes. She thrives off it. she is in her element now with the insta content that she has of oakley and she is milking it

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Ah now come on, Im not a fan of hers either, but a little bit of a stretch there don't you think?
As said at the start, I know it's not the cause, but keep pushing that sword like chin into his poor head that has leaked numerous times now clearly won't be helping will it.
His head obviously isn't healing as well as it should be so why would she keep leaning and pressing onto it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
What a fucking strange thing to say. Craving?! I’m sure as a friend you’d care for your friend and her son but she’s really attached in a non healthy way.

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
You would think if your son was recovering from being so poorly you would just be glad he was getting better each day, not posting 'day 19' like you're stuck in some sort of hostage situation.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, Jodie's on a whole new level of low posting that picture. Can you clarify how you are raising awareness with that photo? Still had time to do her make up & hair too

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Who the fuck actually cares. Who even takes selfies beside their sick sons bedside, I thought you were going to share all about aperts through June? I’ve seen about 2 posts and one of them was copied and pasted
IMG_5492.png

• Sick
  • Angry

Intothedark

VIP Member
She really is a cheap little tart isn’t she. Interesting how she never mentioned in days how long Oakley had been in hospital when they dumped him in hospital last time. Suppose that wouldn’t look good would it.

nameday123

Oakley still looks so sore and swollen :-( I wish she’d stop the photos of him looking so vulnerable. My heart goes out to them with how horrific these operations have been and no baby should have to go through what he’s had to. I just wish she’d stop posting him like that 😢 I’m so relieved he’s making progress what a strong boy he is.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Hope it’s okay to ask and not triggering to anyone but what is a shunt? She keeps mentioning Oakley needing one but hasn’t explained what it is? Is it just a tube to drain the csf?
I have a VP shunt in which is probably what they will give Oakley. It’s a tube that sits in the skull and drains the excess CSF into the abdomen to put it plainly. My shunt is programmable so has has a device which is magnetised to only let fluid through the tube when the CSF pressure gets to a certain amount. It’s in place permanently and the pressure trigger can be changed with a magnetic device in 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Wow

Intothedark

VIP Member
She’s a right thicko. If your son is saying bye to you constantly; it’s probably as he wants to get rid of you as he doesn’t have a clue who you are.

Anytime she films her and Oakley, he looks at her like she’s a stranger which I suppose she is.

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Still thirsty for male attention when her son is laid in hospital the poorliest he's ever been. She really does like to do Tattle a service by regularly reminding us she's a fucking disgraceful excuse of a mother and the lowest of the low.