Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dazzled103

VIP Member
She has an absolute cheek taking pictures of that poor wee darling only out of a coma, talk about being vulnerable 😭 all for her photo opportunity!! I suppose it makes a change from her posing in her woe is me stance staring down into the camera. See how all jumped on anyone who dared say they thought it shouldn’t be posted. No “I’ll post what I want because it’s my page and I like to expose my vulnerable sick baby to all and sundry on the internet”. We get ya 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Bb12

I think Aaron said himself Talia knew something wasn’t right before he was born

I hope the little man makes full recovery
But imagine if he’s brain damaged
She will want 24 hours carers

Aaron defo seems to get raw end of the deal everyone thinks she’s super mum and Aaron never sees the boys
But that’s not really the case

Intothedark

VIP Member
This is probably the most time she’s actually spent with Oakley in his life. Quite honestly it’s no wonder he prefers whatever she shoves on his iPad than listening to her screech “Oakley, say bye bye” like he’s some kind of performing seal.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Who pissed in her cornflakes? What saddo even messages a stranger abuse anyway?! Pathetic. Jodies playing a blinder, that's for sure.

Intothedark

VIP Member
That Charlotte is really odd. Attaching herself to Talia and making this all about her.

Was Aaron with Oakley all of yesterday? If so, wonder where Talia was.

I hope Aaron disconnects from Talia. He needs to grey rock her completely and it seems he’s really focussing all his energy on Oakley and being there for him.

Pigsfly223

I think Aaron's been reading here. He's asking people to report the picture because I might come back to haunt Oakley and kids at school might bully him because of it.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Maddox has a dad?! Breaking news from Talia 😂

I’m interested to see just how long they keep a carer for. Given that many of us families that have child with disabilities get fuck all help and she has someone caring for her children 12 hours a day, 7 days a week is a massive piss take.

• Angry
Reactions: 20

somepeople23

I know I'm only mirroring with everyone else has already said but I am utterly repulsed at her putting poor Oakley's photo on. That poor boy has no dignity from her. I 100% believe all of Aaron's outbursts have been a part of her plan. She's wound him up in private hoping/knowing he will kick off and she comes out of it looking like the good one. Knocks me sick

cc111

VIP Member
Craving to see a random baby you turned up at a hospital to meet is sooo odd how jodie can't see how scary it actually is that she turned up at the hospital when he was in care and become obsessed by him and says she is craving him I dunno what her intentions are but it's quite scary !
---
What a fucking strange thing to say. Craving?! I’m sure as a friend you’d care for your friend and her son but she’s really attached in a non healthy way.
Thing is she isn't actually a friend she just wanted to meet Oakley and got in contact with jodie and turned up at the hospital on a random visit :/

• Wow
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
No one must forget about Talia needing her self care! She’s a medical mum don’t you know!

Bless Oakley. It sounds like it has been horrendous for him but we should all be thankful that his awful mother didn’t take pictures of him in a coma, she waited until he was awake and still vulnerable. What a charmer she is!

She makes it sound like medical staff are useless and she’s there holding it all together and doing their jobs for them. I don’t expect staff had the time to sit and reassure her because they’re caring for her little boy and other children.

liv3306

Worried mums usually stand in lifts looking at the bags under the eyes and wishing for better days. Carefree mothers who only think about themselves take selfies

Buzz2345

I’m actually lost for words with this cunt … eating pizza with him watching ??????
My fella didn’t eat whilst I was in labour, 14 hours because I was starving and wasn’t allowed to eat. I told him multiple times to go feed himself but he was worried he would miss something, and wouldn’t eat in front of me. How a mother could do that to her child is beyond me. I’ve gone without food for a few days so my kids could eat decent meals. Yet she’s doing this 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

ladymanc221

VIP Member
He should get something legally put in place to stop her from doing this like a restraining order but for sharing pictures of the kids 🤔 no expert but could that be classed as a safeguarding issue to show Oakley like that??

Intothedark

VIP Member
Her version of awareness is just putting #apertsawareness and that’s it whilst she uses her poor son for engagement. What she’s copied and pasted off that website is the most I’ve ever seen her post about aperts.

quinzel

VIP Member
she hasn't got a maternal bone in her body. it's all performative parenting with her. Those poor kids deserve much better.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
I’m actually lost for words with this cunt … eating pizza with him watching ??????
What a sick individual for a mother. All.she thinks about is her never mind the poor child . She's hit an all.time low in my opinion with that post 😡

• Angry