Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Its so weird how charlotte trippier only mat talia through messaging her on instagram after she revealed oakley on instagram. She seen that boy and then kind of latched onto talia so she could be near him and now shes lay in bed missing HER oakley. Its downright creepy and weird that talia has just let this randomer latch onto oakley
Is that how they really met? How do we know this?

Reactions: 2

mcey

wtf she’s out already just 72 hrs after he’s home! And what a classy mum letting her child swear and think it’s funny in photos! I’ll be embarrassed

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I know they’re in different parts of the country due to hospital location, but was it absolutely necessary for her to spend 3 straight weeks without the kids? There was no way to organise a couple of days for Aaron to be the medical parent (so to speak) whilst she saw her other children? I find her very odd, she acts like she’s glued to Oakley, and simply HAS to be there, but yet didn’t he literally get dumped in hospital months ago without a care in the world? She makes out as though she has to choose between her kids
I'm allllll the way down in Cornwall and have never been up that far but isn't it just Manchester to Liverpool? So like one hour according to Google maps? I can't understand why her and Aaron can't swap on a twice a day basis personally!
---
If she’s wearing what I think she’s wearing, it’s a short unitard, and I saw another “medical mum” wearing one when I was waiting for a blood test the other day, and it was right up her arse, soooo appropriate for a hospital
She's always got everything on show

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
What a fab mom giving him a drink that's full of caffeine, bad for his teeth most definitely whilst in a bottle, and decreases his ability to absorb iron 🤦🏾‍♀️

somepeople23

Don’t worry guys, she’s got Teddy as back up 😂😵💫🙃
Not sure what the rules are around this and not telling you what to do but personally it feel uncomfortable sharing photos of other people's children on this thread when it's about Jodie and Aaron

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Promoting selling on vinted and how it’s the best thing when her reviews are this 🤣
---
She’s had the same few designer baby stuff on for a couple of year now!
And her stuff is so overpriced for second hand it’s like she doesn’t want the sales to avoid the hassle of needing to post (not that she does anyways😂)

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
It’s common when people have traumatic brain injuries to remove a portion of the skull to allow room for swelling then I think the bone is frozen so that it can be put back once swelling has gone down etc. so Oakley may have to have another op to replace the bone or atleast wear a protective helmet until then
Ah ok, thank you.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thanks guys. Been trying to go through old threads but there is A LOT to cover!! 😬 L

I wish she had a wiki. I actually came over because a friend of a friend has been posting her on stories so much with Charlotte trippier and I couldn’t work out the connection!
She does have a wiki x

Reactions: 1

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
I haven’t been around and can’t catch up on everything, and this is slightly off topic but given they do a podcast together & she doesn’t have her own thread…
I thought how Remy hadn’t posted Josh for ages. Anyway, doesn’t look like they follow each other any more either!
Wonder if they’ve split x
Josh’s brother has posted that they’re on a lads holiday in Mykonos too 🧐

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
You can go onto her profile and click view post it will be hidden but you can look at it again but you’ll have to search her profile
---
early thread suggestion: sending O loads of prayers, shame he doesn’t have a mother who cares
Can't see it at all 😭