Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBee

Awe I'll probably regret saying it, but why is he saying and doing all this just before his surgery? The next few weeks are going to be hard for everyone. She's far from the mam I would want to be but she has got to be worried about this and stressed. As he will be. Why make it even worse. They're going to have to be together to support Oakley and the other two boys.

Also, the care package is crazy. But in all fairness, if I had sleepless nights on end I wouldn't function well. Just because you don't go out and do a 9-5 doesn't mean you don't get tired if you've had a restless or disturbed night. Can't remember the ins and outs of the care package haven't been on for a while. Can't believe I've just kind of defended Jodie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Remember when she had a cosmetic boob enhancement not long ago and she went quiet during that time …

Jodie why didn’t you post photos during recovery ?

Why didn’t you upload a photo of yourself straight out of the theatre for the world to see?

WHY THE F ARE YOU UPLOADING PHOTOS OF O DURING THE MOST VULNERABLE TIME OF HIS LIFE ?!!!

You’re not a mother, Jodie. You’re a disgrace.
That is actually a very good point

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Just watched Aaron story about leaving boxing (again) Did he give a reason why he did two 360’s within a month or could he just not be arsed?

I don’t always watch his stories coz of the shite trading 💩 he posts!
He’s blaming his nose needing fixed

SC1990

VIP Member
Also just because she takes pics of her kids with other people doesn't mean she doesn't look after them. Also it's a bit hard to take a pic of yourself reading a bedtime storey. I don't take pictures of myself reading bedtime stories or changing buns or bathing kids but I still do it. I take photos of them with family playing etc doesn't mean I don't do it. So it's all just hearsay I'd say there is loads nobody knows
---

Where was he when child was in hospital?
Being kept away as she won't allow him access

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?
I saw that this morning she got it back thankfully. That don't answer your question as I've no clue 🤣

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Do Talias and Aaron’s stories correlate? Or was the message to Talia about something different?

Francesca72071

Someone posted the facebook accounts a couple of days ago, they aren’t real 😮💨😂
I did wonder if it was fake but saw Gaz Beadle had liked pictures etc and I live near where Talia is from and have 11 mutual friends with that profile so was curious. Thanks though for clearing up that it is fake xx

Reactions: 1