Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I'm wondering if what she means by not going to keep pushing is by asking aaron to be there or help out. It's a really strange thing to add to a post about Oakley

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Aaron’s story was on about not having the oxygen for Oakley so he couldn’t see him but Talia had a screenshot of a chat talking about oxygen I wondered if the person messaged her after seeing Aaron’s story or if it was about something else
Aaron’s story was on about not having the oxygen for Oakley so he couldn’t see him but Talia had a screenshot of a chat talking about oxygen I wondered if the person messaged her after seeing Aaron’s story or if it was about something else
Sorry I saw her story after you posted . Does seem a coincidence.

gilly31

VIP Member
A few have said that she's active on Instagram liking posts and pages (not sure how you can see that firstly?) But also, is Aaron active?
By seeing her comments on other people's instagrams and Social Blade shows she has followed new accounts. Also her follows has now included some Marketing page.

I haven't seen any comments off Aaron but yes he is still active following and unfollowing.

why??

Attachments

Arthur2019

I think pretty much everyone here thinks both of them are pretty terrible. Aaron’s an addict. Jodie is a lazy, selfish person. The one thing we all agree on is that these poor kids are going to end up damaged due to these toxic individuals. They chose to have kids so should parent them and it really pisses me off that they get some help when so many others are struggling. And yet Jodie especially is at the gym, getting frequent haircuts, nights out and tons of help whilst the rest of us struggle. But maybe the carers will be able to minimise some of the damage to these kids, that’s about the only saving grace.
I'm actually know neither just in a similar situation. But don't like either just think we know what she was at app when supposed be in hospital but we don't know what he was at? He has an addiction rem. which would be a problem in court. However it's bad behaviour from both.. they both should have no social media if they can't conduct themselves appropriately as parents.

Arthur2019

Ok pal, the gov website is lies with its advice. 🙄. Of course your solicitor will tell you that you can’t get legal aid, he wants you to pay him full whack direct. I have also lived it, going through it now and while I’m paying £20,000 per court case for solicitors, she’s getting hers free because she’s a lazy cow and don’t work.
Who knows what the requirements actually are then. That's also gov website.

Attachments