Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Oakley seems critical, praying for his recovery😭💔 where are you AARON!! Go see your fucking son!

Reactions: 3
Who knows what the requirements actually are then. That's also gov website.
I know they are trying to cut back on legal aid. But you are entitled if on low Income regardless of dv. I would always check with citizens advice as well if your solicitor said no.

Reactions: 3

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I’ve just checked out her page as normally just lurk on here. Is she seriously only 30? She dresses like a flat chested Katie Price and looks so trashy. I’m glad I don’t go down the Quayside often for a night out seeing this flouncing up and down flicking her hair and pouting! My hubby would be staring for sure but in confusion and defo not because he fancied her!
She turned 30 a few weeks ago believe it or not🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
She probably hasn't posted a close up because she knows the backlash she'll get but cos she can't go a day without posting she's done it from a distance to make it not so bad and hopefully get a way with it
If you zoom in it almost looks like his eyebrow is on top of his bandage, almost like she's used a filter...
---
I am going to say they are both shit and I can’t stand either of them.
however I do agree with him not posting stuff on insta.
I don’t think he has to “prove” he is there. It’s not his place to prove it.
same as I don’t think Talia should be posting.

the fact she does post shows how shit she is and she’s fucking her self in the long run.
but ultimately neither should post anything about the hospital/surgery/or recovery.
that can be done when he’s home.
He's the kind of person that would post something if he was there though.

Arthur2019

If there is a court order she would be in contempt of it unless there is grounds for withholding them? If he has a spends time with order she would get in trouble for not making them available unless she has submitted something to cause concern I imagine. Look I'm no expert but seems weird how they had a court order sorted sure what's the point of it if she can withhold them whenever? Why go again if she will be allowed do it again.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
Just watched Aaron story about leaving boxing (again) Did he give a reason why he did two 360’s within a month or could he just not be arsed?

I don’t always watch his stories coz of the shite trading 💩 he posts!