Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

observerisshe

Chatty Member
Where has Jodie said this about the married man? In her blog?
Forgive me trolls I’ve hopped back on this thread

Reactions: 1

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
By seeing her comments on other people's instagrams and Social Blade shows she has followed new accounts. Also her follows has now included some Marketing page.

I haven't seen any comments off Aaron but yes he is still active following and unfollowing.

why??
Ah ok, thank you.
No reason, I'm just curious about Aaron, that's all.
I assume he's in the hospital with Oakley but just curious if he's just making a point by not being active as such on his stories etc. (I know he had posted his business posts)

• Heart

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
I’m curious then that if Oakley is having his op and both his parents are going, who will be looking after the boys and Siennah?

I’m absolutely sick of Jodie and her non stop moaning. It’s that poor little boy going through all the pain and suffering. And she has the nerve to moan about how she’s mentally stressed out. Hopefully he’ll be home quickly after the op after last time when she dumped him in a hospital for months on end for no reason other than she didn’t want to care for him. I assume the carers will be looking him this time round, unless Jodie wants some more content for Instagram.
I assume her mum will have them?

I am curious as to why suddenly both of them are going when they didn’t before?

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?
Yes it is .
---
Could Jodie not have given him some oxygen? Or am I miss something?
I'm not sure . I would have thought that a supply would need to be set up in each house . I don't think you can transfer them between houses .

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
She will use this against him going to Liverpool for Oakleys op, cue water works that she feels threatened by him and bullying/abuse and then stop him seeing the older boys back in Newcastle too 🤦🏼‍♀️ so she can claim she had to do it all on her own (with her dad/carers help obvs)

They do this at the time of every operation that poor little boy has, can’t they for once just be adults for the sake of Oakley 🤦🏼‍♀️
When is his operation?

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Slightly OT but an account called distracting kaytee came up about someone stealing her bag from the airport car park and taking her sons passport who has now passed. Is that the same kaytee who was going by ‘the nurse mum’ or words to that effect that people were comparing the similarities between her and Talia?
Yes same one