Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if she can’t cope with all her children maybe he should provided he’s in a decent mental state and has knocked whatever he’s been doing on the head. He needs to ensure he’d be raising them in a stable household.

Reactions: 12
They both left the baby. Why wasn’t he there the whole time at the aftermath of the operation?? She’s she’s scum for doing that but where was he?
also why didn’t he see his kids for 10 weeks? Surely if they have a court order he just calls the police if he she wont hand them over.

Reactions: 6
Is this deja vu? Have we just gone back a year when they were going at eachother before his surgery and she was pulling out the bullying card telling all of her followers to report his page?! 😂
I think she riles him up on purpose to gain more sympathy towards herself and make him look like a horrible abuser which in turn is a perfect excuse to keep him away from the hospital and fuel abuse from her followers about him being absent when it’s her doing

Reactions: 18
Aaron has a point about the blog like
---
Maybe he’s abit jealous since she made out she’s got a new bf

Surely Aaron’s getting pussy appointments somewhere it’s been a while since they’ve been together

Reactions: 13
He does as that is so bad but he’s also got a new scam business 😂😂 so he’s not much better

Reactions: 4
How long until we get “thanks for all the messages, some people are just weird but all the screenshots have been sent to the relevant people” 😭🤣

He’s so right about the blog! She advertised it saying it was going to be about Oakley and his journey and there’s not enough info about aperts but she’s got a ghost writer doing some fantasy shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How long until we get “thanks for all the messages, some people are just weird but all the screenshots have been sent to the relevant people” 😭🤣

He’s so right about the blog! She advertised it saying it was going to be about Oakley and his journey and there’s not enough info about aperts but she’s got a ghost writer doing some fantasy shite!
I’ve learnt more on how to marry a Dubai prince than I have about a child with Aperts

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🙈 oh dear lol I’ve recorded the others I just need to compress them lol it’s going to be a long night unless he goes to bed 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Guys I’m going to sleep now can someone take one for the team and record anything else that happens from here out please😂

Reactions: 8
Aaron on the blog 😂 she sold that crap for £40k

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The whole situation is awful. The only lovely thing to see is Oakley happy and smiley, mainly when he's with his carers 🤣 Jodie has posted a few videos recently where she is talking to him and then a carer calls him and he looks at them and interacts with them. I also say carer loosely...I also don't get Charlotte Trippier and what she must see or get from this, where its lovely to see her enjoying Oakleys company, she isn't exactly Talia level 🙈

Reactions: 17
They both left the baby. Why wasn’t he there the whole time at the aftermath of the operation?? She’s she’s scum for doing that but where was he?
also why didn’t he see his kids for 10 weeks? Surely if they have a court order he just calls the police if he she wont hand them over.
The police won't always intervene, you usually have to go back to court for a breach of court order.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone get the one where he said I’ll tell you how to spot a liar and he was taking the piss out of her, doing an impression of her rubbing her eyes and hair, looking round the room, not giving eye contact and saying erm, erm 😂 he’s not wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone get the one where he said I’ll tell you how to spot a liar and he was taking the piss out of her, doing an impression of her rubbing her eyes and hair, looking round the room, not giving eye contact and saying erm, erm 😂 he’s not wrong
And how she was not working and had high levels of anxiety when they met, so she's never worked 🙈

Reactions: 15
And how she was not working and had high levels of anxiety when they met, so she's never worked 🙈
Yeah never worked always been on the sick for anxiety. Doing an impression of her saying erm oaks, erm marns, erm erm

Reactions: 9
It’s embarrassing how quick she makes a retaliation video. Is she constantly just sat on her phone waiting to see if he says anything?? For a busy mum of 4 she never misses a thing he says… I don’t know why she’s even bothered about what he posts, I wouldn’t dare reply or even acknowledge him if I was her, but I think it just proves she’s terrified of being caught out and loosing her little fan club.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.