Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #50 Talia moving like GTA whilst Aaron is MIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oakley standing against the bath 🥰 yet this is the boy who needs carers 12 hours a day.
Exactly she's disgusting!!! Imagine not having a job yet refusing to look after your baby and kicking off for two carers a day for 12 hours every single day so you can avoid being by your child you claim to love so much she's sick ! She doesn't deserve him what so ever !! How she can call herself a mum is beyond me she does nothing for him
---
You watch she won't post Oaks oakley now just to make aaron look like a physcho
Don't be silly as Aaron said Oakley is her cash cow she will post every little thing

Reactions: 15
Awe I'll probably regret saying it, but why is he saying and doing all this just before his surgery? The next few weeks are going to be hard for everyone. She's far from the mam I would want to be but she has got to be worried about this and stressed. As he will be. Why make it even worse. They're going to have to be together to support Oakley and the other two boys.

Also, the care package is crazy. But in all fairness, if I had sleepless nights on end I wouldn't function well. Just because you don't go out and do a 9-5 doesn't mean you don't get tired if you've had a restless or disturbed night. Can't remember the ins and outs of the care package haven't been on for a while. Can't believe I've just kind of defended Jodie 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jodie firing back 😂
Screenshot_20240508_215102_Instagram.jpg

Also, hun, can you clarify if you paid your dad to stay with Oakley

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does everything always kick off at 9pm😂 I’m gonna fall asleep and miss everything
---
Here we go again
View attachment 2923709
Thanks Jodie, will report your stories now 😂😂

——
The care package is a total pisstake! Of course every parent needs a little break sometimes, even one day a week wouldn’t be so bad but 12 hours per day 7 days a week. She is milking everything she can

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s claiming she’s being bullied? How? From what I can see he’s talking straight facts - caught ya out there hun hasn’t he? 😂

Reactions: 21
Here you go, hope it works 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She will try the harassment card in the hospital, and how threatened she feels around Aaron🤣

Reactions: 11
Awe I'll probably regret saying it, but why is he saying and doing all this just before his surgery? The next few weeks are going to be hard for everyone. She's far from the mam I would want to be but she has got to be worried about this and stressed. As he will be. Why make it even worse. They're going to have to be together to support Oakley and the other two boys.

Also, the care package is crazy. But in all fairness, if I had sleepless nights on end I wouldn't function well. Just because you don't go out and do a 9-5 doesn't mean you don't get tired if you've had a restless or disturbed night. Can't remember the ins and outs of the care package haven't been on for a while. Can't believe I've just kind of defended Jodie 😆
While I do see your point my little one hasn’t slept well for 18 months sometimes she’s up 3/4 times a night and then we’re up at 5.30/6am every single morning, I don’t work I’m a stay at home mum and I am EXHAUSTED😂 I get absolutely no help at all I don’t need a carer for being tired I suck it up and get on with it because she’s my child and I don’t have another choice, the care package is absolutely ridiculous and over dramatic for oakleys needs, yes he’s disabled but Aaron has confirmed hes not as disabled as Talia makes out he is (I’m not hating on you I promise😂)

Reactions: 5
Is this deja vu? Have we just gone back a year when they were going at eachother before his surgery and she was pulling out the bullying card telling all of her followers to report his page?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she has said he's not allowed at the hospital and this is why he's kicking off

Whilst I hate agreeing with Aaron he’s right. She uses Oakley as a cash cow. Doesn’t want to care for him but will use him to get views. All of this must be so scary for all of them but she never ever posts anything to raise awareness of Oakley’s condition.

Reactions: 19
Not just saying this because I need to sleep…..well maybe I am a bit 🤣 but Aaron needs to put his phone away now for his own sake ,he’s outed her for been a compulsive twit ..again!!! so he needs to leave it there because she will use it against him if she can …don’t give her the satisfaction!!!

Reactions: 15
You watch she won't post Oaks oakley now just to make aaron look like a physcho
Dying to see if she can resist the dramatic ambulance selfie 🤣 wonder if we’ll get nippletastic lift selfies again as well. In all seriousness though bless wee Oakley, he’s going through absolute hell and he’s such a brave wee soldier 💕 deserves a better mam for sure! Not that she’s his mam, his ‘carers’ are

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.