Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bing bong

I’m not a fan of either of them but my heart is actually breaking for her. Imagine having to deal with that grade A prick walking out within days of bringing a poorly baby home from hospital. Her head must be absolutely fucked, I don’t know how she’s able to manage her emotions and hormones on top of looking after 4 kids. Regardless of what people may think she defo comes across as a good mum and I hope she takes her strength from that

Is this his way of saying I was fried and said shit I meant but didn’t actually mean to say out loud, please forgive me AGAIN. Cretin.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Hi talias mum 👋
What a muggy comment wishing that on future children… everyone on hear has said nothing nasty about the baby just about how fucking useless Aaron is and how much support she would get… wishing other people “karma” and then saying u hope something happens to our future babies just makes you an utter cunt

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I know they split up and get back together often. But I think Talia has had, almost like an epiphany since having Oakley. Puts things in perspective, what’s really important!! She’s a dick yeah, but hope to god she sticks to her word. No one deserves to be treated the way Aaron acts. Absolute man child.

muchacho

Chatty Member
Yeah they’re definitely giving off the vibes that they’re ashamed of him cause you’re showing every part of him apart from his eyes lol. And it does seem like maybe there are multiple things wrong with him but I feel like they deffo would’ve shown him if it was all just internal issues and if it wasn’t actually something visible on his face. They’re just ridiculous at this point, can’t blame people for being curious and you should’ve just kept everything to yourself! What good is it to people knowing he’s going for surgery but not knowing what for lol literally pointless

Davena94

VIP Member
I’m in shock he thinks he still actually has a chance at making it big with a pro boxing career? Delusional

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
I don't feel comfortable speculating about the baby anymore. We aren't gonna find out what's wrong for a while and for some reason, her drip feeding is making me feel really uncomfortable.

And no I'm not her or a friend of theirs. I just feel so fucking sorry for the baby.

I'd love to know how she got 2 weeks from 8 days though. I was delirious after having my babies but I didn't get it wrong by 6 days 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So ppl have asked whether they knew before birth and she just skirted round the subject you can’t tell by her body language. Surely if you know you’re going to do a video to tell ppl you know what you’re going to say instead of the long pauses and not looking at the camera all signs of deceit. I don’t know why she’s bothering, just keep it all off social media if you’re not going to say what ops hes having or what he’s got what’s the point in giving half a story so you have to constantly watch what you say?? And as for leaving the baby with her dad so she can go home and shag Aaron coz he’s getting itchy feet, she’s disgusting

nelly2317

VIP Member
It’s either something very minor and she’s milking it OR it’s something facial which she doesn’t fit her Instagram family life aesthetic.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Surely he can get into trouble for sharing this girls address? Yes she messaged them but wasn't threatening in any way, they have brought this all on themselves they should never of shared any pictures of Oakley and just said hes not well. But they wanted to play the game of guess what's wrong with our baby with snippets if different parts of his body
Edit now hes regretting posting her house, silly silly man, lots of people would of seen it and could of caused this girl trouble

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
It'll be such an upheaval short term to move all those kids but they will adjust and adapt. Hospital will transfer oakleys appointments and she can be home with her mum who won't let her down. Long term it'll be her best decision yet

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
People are constantly slating mothers for showing their kids too much, then when they don’t, they are called cruel/uncaring etc. make your minds up.

At the end of the day, it’s her baby. And shouldn’t be forced into showing his face until she wants to regardless of how many of you can’t wait to find out what’s going on.
Do you want to start a rave thread for her???

• Haha
  • Heart

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
I don't think she's ashamed. I think she is thinking about how to make the most money from the situation and is playing her cards close to her chest in terms of what is wrong with the baby. The more speculation, the more interest, the more follower, the more media interest. It's all about the £££. Like others have said, you would either come right out with it or you would stay off social media for a bit for privacy. Not this cloak and dagger carry on unless you are angling for something.

Wildfire44

See I thought talia was doing really well on her own when they broke up after Romeo, you can see she adores her kids but I just feel like he’s weighing her down. I really was rooting for her when they broke up

Opinionated

VIP Member
She’s deffo ashamed of her son. I bet that’s why she has a separate room so no one can see him. What’s she going to do now she’s home lock him in a room and never take him out? Or cover the pram so no one sees him? She’s disgusting tbh why didn’t she just come out and say hes got blah blah and we’re going to keep him offline due to trolling which is understandable but no let’s keep ppl guessing for engagement and see if we can get a magazine deal!! Aaron is 💯 going to leave her hrs a child himself and so self important. She’ll have no time to be mopping floors 3 times a day and cooking him gourmet meals and she knows it hense the gushy posts hoping he’ll stay. Plus she’s not given him a girl. I’ll give it a year and Aaron will have some new totty up the duff coz he can’t understand how baby’s are made and talia will be stuck at home with 4 kids one having special needs. Well done talia well done

If Talia does read this, you're strong enough to pack all your things and GO back with your mum. She clearly is your only support and you will need her. It isn't healthy for any of your children to see this relationship, who the heck deletes a picture of their own child because they've had a Barney with the mum?! He will NEVER grow up

Elmoo

VIP Member
As much as we slate them both, she needs to keep this up, if they have split and it’s not all for engagement.
She deserves more. The kids deserve more. Aaron deserves a slap with a wet kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16