Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

formerlurker

My heart really hurts for her. Imagine being his mum and thinking 'why doesn't his dad care about him?'

He is SCUM
So very sad. Hope this shows her what a vile person he is. Nobody would choose to have a baby with health issues, but most people would do their best once they found out. Only a low life waste of space would abandon them. I didn’t like her before but I feel so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

bottombanana

I don’t think they’re ashamed either tbh. I think they’re thinking of how much money they can make off this. The longer they keep people “guessing”, the more clicks on their stories/profile, the more engagement they can show they have, the more ads they get and the more they can charge for each ad so the more money they make. They’ve already shown they’re pretty desperate for money. I don’t think, regardless of the baby being unwell, they’ll get any magazine deals. They’re pretty irrelevant and you’d hope most magazines wouldn’t use the health of an innocent baby to sell a few extra copies

emily1991

He’s so ugly!!!! Ugh!! Winds me up!! If it wasn’t for those people following you you wouldn’t have any money!! There milking this waiting for a paid deal to reveal the baby! You bet!!! There trying to get so much attention and shit in the hopes of thinking something will pay them for the child!!! Absolutely jokes they are!! We all know what’s wrong with your child!! And to put photos up coving his face is just wrong why can’t you just take all the kids off social media?!

• Heart
I can sympathise to a certain extent, the desire to want to keep him out of the spotlight and avoid online abuse (though I’d choose to not show anything rather that only showing certain bits or covering him in emojis and scribbles). But to hide him in public. To actually think of a way to keep him hidden. No words 😭

I struggle daily with a non verbal, autistic 5 year old with significant learning delays (and 4 other young children). I would never in a million years be thinking of ways to hide my beautiful boy. I’m actually gutted for the lad.

Elmoo

VIP Member
We were all rooting for her just the other day, no matter what we thought of her. And now look at her, back to prize winning dick head of the year 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

emily1991

There only basically 3 major surgeries he will have! And that’s the separation of the fingers normally done between 9-12 months! Another one is skull surgery and that would be over 18 months old! And the last one he’s gotta be 6-8! I know someone’s who’s got a child with it!! Just don’t get why Aaron has to say he’s going to have lots and lots of surgery’s! Apart from that he is a healthy baby and will lead a normal life!! It’s them who will hide him away!

e.l.lofthouse

VIP Member
Look some people feel bad for her, others don't. Nothing wrong with a differing pinion, nobody's a mug for pitying her.

She definitely seems to mean business when she says she's done with him doesn't she. Hopefully she sticks with it this time.

Last edited:

muchacho

Chatty Member
He’s so thick, how can you be ranting about people on social media getting annoyed and saying social media is nothing when it’s literally how you earn your money?? The only way you get free things and whatever shit deals you get is because of these same followers. Grow up, either post the kid or don’t post the kid but stop posting tiny little bits of him and then kicking off at people asking questions!! Pathetic

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
So so sad that story where she says she comes on Instagram stories cos she doesn’t speak to many people 😔 I don’t like the girl but that’s really fucked that speaking into her phone for strangers to watch is the closest she’s got to support from friends

• Sad

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
My daughter (and me) have a rare syndrome and "look different". Broke my heart her covering him up and acting ashamed of him!! I would never do that to my daughter, I would fiercely defend her if a situation arises where someone made fun or cmented on her appearance

• Heart

Lovethegossxoxo

You can see from the video she put up that his head is longer than normal and definitely does look like apert syndrome. It’s a shame and I can see why she is not showing his face due to trolls, but what i don’t get is the little snippets of the face. Just come off social media completely and look after your child instead of this constant click bait of showing parts of him or she could at least say what’s wrong with him without having to show him to the world.

nelly2317

VIP Member
Sending love to Talia at the minute. I hope she has a wake up call and goes down with her mum for a taster of the better life!

• Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
No matter what is wrong with that baby he will be worth a million times what his chavvy disgusting parents are. Talia is rough as balls and no oil painting herself!!

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
People are constantly slating mothers for showing their kids too much, then when they don’t, they are called cruel/uncaring etc. make your minds up.

At the end of the day, it’s her baby. And shouldn’t be forced into showing his face until she wants to regardless of how many of you can’t wait to find out what’s going on.

It’s the cryptic shit that people get fed up … if ya want to keep him hidden away then cool but quit with the cryptic posts!! It’s like the people on Facebook who tag themselves in hospital then when someone says you ok .. they’re like yeah don’t worry .. or inbox me hun …. Fûck off ya attention seeking fücktards. Talia is 1 of them !

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I dont understand why they put a photo up of Oakley then cover him in emoji, in fact I don't understand why any 'influencer' does, what's the point, here peeps heres a photo of an emoji 🤦‍♀️

PastorBake

Chatty Member
There is still a picture of his wee hand on her stories that I can see. The poor little guy.

I can say from experience (far, far milder than Talia's) that having a baby who might not fit the perfect cute baby picture you had dreamed of can be a real shock to the system. When you meet your baby for the first time and there is something obviously "imperfect" about them it's a real jolt. Add that to the ordeal of having given birth, and all the recovery that follows I'm not surprised she's not ready to fully share with her audience yet. Not a fan of Talia, but I can see what a lot she has on her plate and can't judge her for what she chooses to share or not right now. A situation like this is a game changer for any mum.

yamar

Talia run, run fast, run and keep on running.
Get rid of the sorry excuse of a dad and partner. Go back home to your family and start fresh❤My heart is actually breaking for the poor girl

He's left her to it with an 8 year old, two toddlers and a new born with health issues?
WTF? What an absolutely pathetic excuse for a man.
Fucking A* dead beat, waste of space! I hope Talia runs for her life😭

Cbunny21

Someone on the last thread suggested it could be treacher Collins syndrome.
It says this condition results in breathing and feeding difficulties, cranio facial abnormalities and requires multiple surgeries over the years