Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Nikita is just as bad as Talia, teddy has been extremely poorly and was hospitalised the end of last week but she’s out meeting up with Talia and Oakley today? Are these people stupid😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Why should he bloody have her mates sat around his house invading his privacy, nobody would want that. I hope the judge gives her a stern talking to. If she keeps ignoring her court order and withholding access she will end up no longer being the resident parent! So unfair on those boys keeping them from their dad 🤬

Intothedark

VIP Member
@lazydaizy, I’m loading the shot gun to put you out of your misery 😂 I think it’s because the images look out of focus. She looks like a total hooker.

• Haha
I still don’t understand how she’s still got all this help… anyone else who openly admitted they can’t cope and refuse to take their baby out or hospital until they’ve got round the clock help… the child would be placed else where?

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She looks like she’s dressed up to be a GTA loading screen but that’s offensive to the GTA loading screen cartoons

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
She definitely didn’t write that blog! So she’s basically confirmed the nurse is essentially childcare. I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of her day’s where she explains why exactly Oakley needs a nurse for 12 hours a day due to his medical needs. I have to make gluten free meals as I have a kiddo with coeliac who’s also got autism, can I have a nurse? I’m surprised most people can’t see how obvious it is that they refused to have Oakley home as they didn’t want to care for him and the other kids. I say they as it sounds like Aaron didn’t step up and get his son out of the hospital. They left him languishing in there and I’ve no doubt the nurses did what the best they could for Oakley. Utterly selfish human beings. For all the “my kids are my world” Jodie doesn’t actually want to care for them. She’s shoved Maddox in nursery even though she doesn’t work and Oakley is left with the butcher. Utter disgrace!

• Heart

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Oh I do love it when he brings us the tea and tells it how it is. I hope he's not on anything that could jeopardise his case though 🤞

Intothedark

VIP Member
Wow medical mum standing in a queue to collect some meds. Call the press! I think anyone would be struggling to understand why Jodie needs 12 hours of care, seven days a week for Oakley for any other reason than she can’t deal with all her children and wants a nanny.

• Haha
Her blog is so infuriating 😡😡😡

How can she advise people to meal prep dinner in the day as a ‘tip’… people are at work in the daytime ffs she wouldn’t know what that was like though would she the lazy scrounging cow

I don’t have any children but I do work a full time job and she has more “me time” than I do!!!! She is such a selfish delusional cunt

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Have you’s seen the ‘Mumma said what’ patreon?

Starts off at £1.50 for just behind the scenes content… or you can pay 20 quid a month for this!.. 😳

IMG_3270.jpeg

I wouldnt even be happy paying £1.50 just to see old videos of how to tan, get that for free on her Insta!

IMG_3273.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ggxx

Taking my kids to softplay tomorrow, best hire a ‘nurse’ to come with me so I can ‘work’ (pretend to play a game on my phone for 1 pic). Phew I’m gunna be SHATTERED

• Haha
That reel of her ‘a day in the life’ is totally different to what her blog was of her day in the life the other week.. she can’t even keep up with her own shite 🤣
---

Saying she hasn’t been able to get in to the gym since having Oakley? That’s another lie!!!
When he first got community nurses, she used to bolt Out the door to the gym!
It wasn’t until he had his stay in hospital she stopped, she didn’t need the gym excuse to stay away from him then

Last edited:
  • Haha

elm1234

Hahahahaha come on man!
“I fancy you like fuck” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m actually intrigued in the bullshit in this blog if any of her no1 fans subscribers could care to share 👀😘
She gets sleazy men messaging her as she posts half naked promoting but plugs with her flaps and all hanging out… what does she expect

Worst bit about it is she will post her kids in the next stories🤮

• Sick