Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thomasthetank82

My heart breaks for that woman :( people like talia rinse the system and make it so much harder for people that are in need to access the help they need. I’ve been crying out for help and support with my 13 year old adhd, asd son, he’s violent with me and my other kids, I’m scared in my own home, he does as he pleases there’s so much more to my story and no one will listen, never mind help. Yet she goes on the way she does!
So sorry to read this. I had very similar with my eldest, puberty was horrendous as he had such big feelings due to hormone changes, that he couldn't process or handle, (I had a chest of draws launched at me down a flight of stairs). I really feel for you and just want to say, please hang on in there as there is light at the end of the tunnel as eventually things tend to settle a bit and help eventually becomes available! Big hugs, you're doing amazing by just reaching out and hope things get brighter in future for you

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

lazydaizy

VIP Member
I’m not a fan of Nikita any more but I would say teddy would be more likely to need a nurse/carer more than Oakley. I may be wrong but I wonder what Nikita thinks about this. I know she and Talia lick each others ring pieces but surely she must question the care package Oakley has
I also wonder if Nikita knows the real truth behind oakleys extended (and unneeded) hospital stay, social services, and the carers package or if Talia has manipulated her with her lies too, I mean surely knowing her in real life it’s obvious what’s going on? Teddy is so much more poorly than Oakley and she has to do it all on her own, surely there is some sort of resentment there

Reactions: 18

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Any decent aesthetician would refuse to put anymore filler in that face. It’s extremely dangerous and unnecessary when she already has so much, especially in her lips. Think I read it’s her friend who’s doing this? In that case she needs to be reported & have her license taken away, it’s completely unethical (not to mention she looks like a complete joke 😂)

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Makes me laugh she says she suffers with sciatica and her back 🤣 believe me I can barely walk with my sciatica let alone do back flips at a trampoline park. You have to remember your lies jodie 😁
I bet her sciatica was one of her excuses for Oakley having to stay in hospital

• Angry

elm1234

“Suns out of course it shorts” I live 5 mins away from talia and I can confirm it’s only 10 degrees and bitter this morning🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ggxx

Screaming at the shorts 😂😂😂 I’m at work huddled up in my fleece about 3 miles away from her. Get your legs away you daft slag

• Haha

nothing shocks me now

I can’t understand why brands are still wanting to work with her. 204 likes and 25 comments on the drinks one, that’s absolutely atrocious

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
So all of the kids are at school all day long and someone looks after Oakley for 12 hours but she has no me time. Sorry what. And at 2 years old there's no need for Maddox to be at nursery all day every day when she isn't working full time. She's a disgrace

cc111

VIP Member
Thread suggestion jodie won't stop rubbing her eyes while Aaron exposes her constant lies

Intothedark

VIP Member
What a fucking joke. She must be laughing. She’s dumping Oakley and whatever other kids she doesn’t fancy dealing with 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and she’s dumped off her crappy little blog on someone else. What exactly does she do? When the kids go back to school and she’s not looking after Oakley as she has a “nurse” for 12 hours a day, she’s getting an absolute ton of me time.

cc111

VIP Member
As if she wore that to a kids party 🤣 for someone that hates attention 💤 😴 she craves attention like she needs fucking air the ugly alien looking skank

cc111

VIP Member
Sometimes I get the impression that they know she’s a shite parent to them kids especially Oakley so they are stepping in to do the lords work. Oakley seems to have came on loads recently but it’s because he’s getting his needs met by his ‘mothers’ friends instead of his egg donor
Also why is she zooming in on her friends feet she constantly zooms in on her "friends" faces or bodies it's such an ugly trait trying to show off their had sides when she has fucking feet like shaquille O'Neil a face like fucking Pete burns and a body like a 7 year old boy

Ggxx

‘Success’ Twatia…. You are an uneducated sexually incontinent scratty little scrote who has no qualifications, no assets and no brain. Fuck off love you’re a disgrace to women and mothers

BadNew

IMG_5346.jpeg

The second hand embarrassment I felt when I saw this 😂. Georgia clearly ‘loving’ the recipe not you Jodes….
All these Z listers are so far up each others asses!

• Haha

Bb12

She’s actually disgusting stoping access because he won’t have carers
They don’t need carers I’ve known people with children that need a lot more medical intervention
And never had carers and there were other kids too