Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
I wonder how Nikita feels seeing Jodie with significant help for a child not as disabled as her son.

Reactions: 18

Intothedark

VIP Member
I thought the blog was about her journey as a “medical mum”. I suppose when you’re not actually caring for your son you don’t have much to write about. What a load of old drivel.

• Angry
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Jodie needs to use some of that money from “work” to buy herself some better clothes. She looks like a proper charva in those crop tops. How anyone would take her seriously when she dresses like a 14 year old.

rosey25

Wow well done Aaron clarrrrrifyying that a carer is not needed ..I mean it’s clear for all to see .wonder how this will play out then because seems like his ‘team’ are challenging it.what a sly dog she knows if Aaron has O without carers then it’ll only be matter of time before she loses hers so she would rather her son not see his dad ! Vile excuse of a woman !!
---
He’s now removed that question from his stories 🤣🤣🤣
---
Ooo now it’s back ..come on Aaron I don’t know if I’m coming or going here lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Is the person she met in Ibiza, Aaron? I’m sure I read on here she followed him to Ibiza to hunt him down?!
Yes, sounds like that long blog is about the footballer from her dads team (think he was called Lualua) then the last part of the blog is about Aaron
---
This is who she’s on about in the first part of blog…

IMG_3824.jpeg

The same person she added after she split from Aaron and was liking his Insta pictures 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Does she think now Maddox is three maybe it’s time to bin the dummy before she further ruins his teeth?

Why is Oakley always eating what looks like skips?!

• Sad

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I certainly wouldn't want her mates coming to my house if I was aaron, they could say all sorts of lies about him and him loose custody altogether. One thing we know he's not lying about and that Oakley doesn't need carers

rosey25

She must be taking the piss on purpose..she can’t actually be that thick that she complains about shocking back pain then literally a few hours later she’s somersaulting all over the place again !!

• Angry

Ggxx

Wouldn't surprise me, I wonder why SS have give in to her demands though? If that was any of us, our child would have been put into foster care.
The amount of money she’s milking out of the system for carers (5 grand a month!!) is shocking. I can’t believe they are even funding that amount just for Oakley when he clearly doesn’t need it.
That amount of money could have been split between quite a few families that need help/break. It’s sickening!
I honestly think it’s because they know how difficult Oakley would be to place in foster care given his complexities, and it’s extremely extremely hard to remove a child. There is families with huuuuge amounts of community fostering etc rather than removing children. The thing is she doesn’t actually need it, uses the care so she can cunt around getting lip filler and god knows what else. It’s disgraceful.
---
I also know via my sister - she was explicitly told care workers for my niece cannot look after other children or be expected to do housework, other than specific to the child needing care. Ie - they will wipe surfaces down in her bedroom after a shift and pop her bedding in the machine. The carers aren’t for Oakley they are for that useless brainless blob of silicone

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Few comments she made on Episode 3 of the most boring podcast.

Today was so funny I was on the phone to Remi and I said to her ‘did you just hear that beep’ it was a fucking load of lads.. it was cringey I was stuck at red lights and they was beeping to try and get me to look, I did look the first time and they all had the windows down going ’waheyyy’

I can’t wait to go back to the gym, I feel like I’ve not been in months, it’s just one thing after another, it’s just hard because I dont get a break, kids are at school but it’s either hospital appointments or work.

I’ve been in terrible situations with Oakley where if I hadn’t trusted my gut I don’t know what would of happened and even a doctors told me that.

I found it really difficult when I had Siennah, my Nan helped me so much, if it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t of coped, I went back to work very quickly, I worked at HSBC full time I didn’t drive I would have to get the train at 6am and not get home till 6pm.

I have struggled the past few weeks because I’ve had the kids full on, obviously I’ve done it every single day, it’s been tough I’m not complaining because I love being a mum but I’ve not had any downtime, my downtime is the evenings but I’ve been working and it’s just a lot to take in.

I don’t put a picture up of me in a bikini for the fun of it, it’s always a paid ad, I’ve just got to think it’s my work, I’m not doing anything sleazy, it’s not naked, it’s something that I’d walk around in at a beach. I dont do anything that’s disrespectful where as in years to come my kids will hate me.

Men who keep the socks on in bed give me the ick, I’ve got quite nice feet I’m not gunna lie and I appreciate a nice foot because feet aren’t pretty anyway so I feel like you should be comfortable to take your socks off, you take your pants off so why not take your socks off, I think it’s like general courtesy .

Remy showed me her feet once on FaceTime and she had like ‘Herman hammer toe’ you should of seen the size of it (Remy starts going crazy saying no I don’t)
Trusted her gut with Oakley many of times but left him for how long how many times while he’s been struggling to breathe???

As if she commented on someone else’s toes!!! 🤣
---
Hats off to you for listening to her whiny voice for however long the podcast is 🤣
I’ve been tempted to see what shite rolls off her tongue but her voice grates on me so I’d rather not 🤣

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
That reel of her ‘a day in the life’ is totally different to what her blog was of her day in the life the other week.. she can’t even keep up with her own shite 🤣
---

Saying she hasn’t been able to get in to the gym since having Oakley? That’s another lie!!!
When he first got community nurses, she used to bolt Out the door to the gym!
It wasn’t until he had his stay in hospital she stopped, she didn’t need the gym excuse to stay away from him then
Does she forget that she documents everything 😂
She left him at home whilst his oxygen levels were dangerously low to go to the gym! She only took him to the hospital AFTER she got back from the gym because the nurse told her he needed too. I mean it's not like it ain't obvious if you see your child sitting in the low 80's or anything is it 🤦🏽‍♀️

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Me my me my me my me my !!

It’s not yours you fucking cretin! It’s your sons !!!

She really thinks it’s all about her !!!

Not saying anything more but does 4 more stories saying not saying anymore!

Dumb cunt

• Angry
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Oooooooo!!!!
Wonder if he’s only flying during Jodie’s time because the carers are supporting him. That lad does not need a carer for any reason other than Jodie being a shite parent. If Jodie can’t cope, she needs to pay for a nanny/someone to care for Oakley.

cc111

VIP Member
Makes me laugh she says she suffers with sciatica and her back 🤣 believe me I can barely walk with my sciatica let alone do back flips at a trampoline park. You have to remember your lies jodie 😁

rosey25

She needs help because of her oh so busy life,she has no time to herself ,it’s all hectic and chaos what with work and kids ….posts video of her messing around in a shopping centre 🤬 most working parents don’t get time to prance around shopping centres on a Wednesday afternoon !! God she infuriates me so much the lazy scrounging liar !!!
Oh well can’t sit here ranting I have actuall work to get back to 🤬😡

• Sad

SergioValente

Fuck me she's a moron. I swear she believes she sounds intelligent/impressive when she says stuff like 'lead consultant' 'stent' 'peg' etc like we should all bow down to her incredible medical knowledge

Fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 17

pixelsdream

VIP Member
If he proves he can have all 3 kids with no issues and no carers
Jodie might lose her carers and have to actually look after HER children 😩
This is why she won't let him have them, she knows Oakley don't need carers then she will loose her babysitters. Hope he wins in court and she starts doing what mums are meant to do

Reactions: 17