Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be just her Prawn Ring ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I do love it when he brings us the tea and tells it how it is. I hope he's not on anything that could jeopardise his case though 🤞

Reactions: 18
Leo needs to get in touch with Aaron. That’d be the ultimate duck you to Jodie wouldn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Leo needs to get in touch with Aaron. That’d be the ultimate duck you to Jodie wouldn’t it.
Yeah! I think that’s what he was hinting at aswell😂
Funny how both fathers of her kids are denied access.. she’s sick.

Reactions: 12
I mean I understand not wanting to get involved and also that we don’t know what went on but Aaron was with Jodie for 5 years you think if he felt so strongly about fathers rights (before it affected him) he would have convinced Jodie to let S’s dad see her then.
Also if it’s true that the sole reason he can’t see the kids is because he won’t have the carer that’s such a load of tit. I would make dinner for hitler if it was the only way to see my kids!
Aaron, have the carer sit in the corner on her phone all day while you take care of the boys and you’re just creating further evidence they’re not needed! Take your son to one of his hospital appointments and discuss with the doctors why they’ve agreed she needs this package!
I am so irritated be these two idiots. All 4 kids will run a mile when they’re adults.

Reactions: 21
Ten weeks is a long time, so if she was withholding kids against a court order she would have been in contempt of a court order. Also I have no idea how he has got some gig to provide free solicitors to anyone. The only way to get free legal aid at family court in uk is if you can prove you have been a victim of fb. He might not be drinking tonight but he isn't himself and stress is the last thing to make u come on and rant to the public. If he had the extra help at his house there should be nothing but good to report. So why arnt they there and eventually if nothing bad to report they would potentially be no need? It seems like it's part of a court order?

Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t be surprised if Jodie spun Aaron a line about Leo. Maybe at the time he wasn’t too bothered if her dad was involved and it’s only when he’s in the same situation that he realises how bad it is. I don’t think Aaron is an angel at all. I’d be concerned that by having Jodie’s friends in the house “caring” for Oakley they could make up all sorts of stuff, neglect, that he’d hurt the boys, that he’d hurt them. There’s definitely more going on behind the scenes and it’s very clear that Jodie has been smug for a while now. She’s probably been avoiding court if her previous behaviour is anything to go by.

I just feel sorry about the bairns who are stuck in the middle.

Reactions: 16
I bet court will take a while in this case too because they will need to do a fact finding as Talia will say Oakleys life is in danger without carers!

Reactions: 15
Also considering the CPS felt they had enough evidence to prosecute Aaron for harassment it seems likely she would have a non-molestation order against him which could definitely be complicating things further in regards to the custody dispute

Reactions: 5
Not too much of a bite back from her but she’s making sure she’s proving a point she’s out while all 4 kids are with the carer babysitter!
---
Also considering the CPS felt they had enough evidence to prosecute Aaron for harassment it seems likely she would have a non-molestation order against him which could definitely be complicating things further in regards to the custody dispute
It was kicked out of court cos she didn’t attend though so would that even stand

Reactions: 9
Im not being funny but remember him turning nasty on here exposing somebody and now he is reading here again for receipts. So id be careful with him. Also 10wks is a long time, remember he has been sober! As he states! I dislike her just as much but i really dont think he is refusing carers, if he spent all that money he could get his own carer. Not all as it seems i think. Theres fight in him for stupid wannabe things but cant fight for his kids 🙄 which if he is sober should be no problem having the other 2. They dont need a carer 😆😅 make it make sense. Utter bullshit from them both. Poor kids

Reactions: 19
Just in case we didn’t know
😂 Jodie needs to remember that when she's complaining about a bad back & then posts herself bouncing around a trampoline park.

I see Aaron's has dirty deleted his stories.

Reactions: 19
😂 Jodie needs to remember that when she's complaining about a bad back & then posts herself bouncing around a trampoline park.

I see Aaron's has dirty deleted his stories.
What a hypocrite! Considering “her” blog, the trampoline park, needing a carer for her baby.

Tattle keeps the receipts Aaron 😉

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.