Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be just her Prawn Ring ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Jodie lets Charlotte or the carer step in with Oakley so she can pretend he’s not hers?

Has Aaron dumped his kids whilst he gets his face smashed in again?!

Reactions: 3
Blog. Boring blog
I’m so confused!!!
She said the 4 & a half hour long ambulance journey, I’ve just looked from Alder Hay to RVI is 3 hours right…
Then she said when they got to the hospital the sirens stopped… insinuating they were blue lighted there, but still took 4 and a half hours?
She’s so full of shite!!

As for jumping out her seat every turn and bump in the road to check on Oakley… this is the same person that let him sit and suffer with low oxygen for 5+ hours. She would’ve been sat in the back of that ambulance on her phone!!!

Reactions: 27
No bleeping way are these written by her anymore........ but thats another story!

This is her way of deflecting the fact she abandoned Oakley to get done up the bum by Calum Best when she was in Liverpool. That's the 2nd blog in a row she's alluding to famous married men dm'ing her - that isn't the flex you think it is Jodie - hasn't your mate Lauryn Goodman's story told you that yet? We all know the side piece is always a downgrade from the wife

Thread suggestion: ..... but thats another story!

Reactions: 30
She keeps going on about this happily married man but isn't naming him...is is a threat to him or something? did it even happen 🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m so confused!!!
She said the 4 & a half hour long ambulance journey, I’ve just looked from Alder Hay to RVI is 3 hours right…
Then she said when they got to the hospital the sirens stopped… insinuating they were blue lighted there, but still took 4 and a half hours?
She’s so full of shite!!

As for jumping out her seat every turn and bump in the road to check on Oakley… this is the same person that let him sit and suffer with low oxygen for 5+ hours. She would’ve been sat in the back of that ambulance on her phone!!!
needed blue lighted all the way there yet had plenty time to pose for a photo shoot out side the ambulance

Reactions: 23
The blogs are so full of holes and lies. She doesn’t even write them anymore either. It’s nothing she hasn’t put on Instagram. Only difference is it has been written by someone else.

No recent update on your course Jodie. Too thick?! Not surprised.

Reactions: 6
Aaron’s story.. ‘roll on the fresh start’ wonder if he has sold his house and is moving?
The old listing for his house now says ‘sold STC’ 🤔

Reactions: 6
Aaron’s story.. ‘roll on the fresh start’ wonder if he has sold his house and is moving?
The old listing for his house now says ‘sold STC’ 🤔
I'd probably hazard a guess and say he's sold his house then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What have men DM’ing her got to do with Oakleys condition ..or been a medical mum ..or just been a mum ?? I don’t really read the blogs just skim through them as my brain cant take the excitement of them 🫣🤣.but I don’t see what men messaging her married or not have anything to do with the blog ?? To me she’s just just trying to show everyone how desirable she is (thinks she is) but it comes across a bit fake to me!

I don’t understand why it’s being wrote like a fictional story? Soft glow of the monitor? duck off talia

• Haha
Wow talia using her kids as a weapon…again
---
Not gonna lie Aarons whole persona doesn’t sit well with me he knows how to please the crowd but that story hit me it deffo sounded like he was going to cry at the end

10 weeks he hasn’t been able to see the kids cos he refuses to have the carers cos he doesn’t need them.
While I can see where he’s coming from… but wouldn’t you just bite the bullet and have the carer sat there so you can see your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 27
10 weeks he hasn’t been able to see the kids cos he refuses to have the carers cos he doesn’t need them.
While I can see where he’s coming from… but wouldn’t you just bite the bullet and have the carer sat there so you can see your kids 🤦🏻‍♀️
He did originally didn't he until that trollop got rid of them and 'employed' her mate to do it. I wouldn't want her mate sitting in my home all weekend either

Reactions: 19
I would’ve thought there would be a separate carer given the history between them
Knowing her she probably hasn't allowed that to happen, I presume when he goes back to court he could ask for that if its the only way to see them. I Can imagine her an her mate now planning this tit laughing away when the ONLY people who really suffer with bitter baby mom's is the children! I've been the child in this situation and as much an I love the bones of my mom and we still speak I will never forget or forgive her for purposely taking me away from seeing my dad just because she was bitter. These kids will feel the same way if it continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Waiting for the 50 dots of doom from Jodie retaliating saying Obviously, Um and somebody repeatedly whilst rubbing her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.