Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #49 Jodie’s promoting her next big thing! Will it be just her Prawn Ring ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you any money she has made her mates ‘carers’ so Aaron doesn’t feel comfortable therefore doesn’t see the kids. She is a vindictive bleep

Reactions: 27
Wonder if the latest story is a nod towards siennahs dad. Aaron is an arse but it’s disgusting that she get away with that twice

Reactions: 21
Can’t wait for her clarification video ‘thanks for the messages guys *eye duck* it’s been sent to the relevant people’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he proves he can have all 3 kids with no issues and no carers
Jodie might lose her carers and have to actually look after HER children 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If he proves he can have all 3 kids with no issues and no carers
Jodie might lose her carers and have to actually look after HER children 😩
This is why she won't let him have them, she knows Oakley don't need carers then she will loose her babysitters. Hope he wins in court and she starts doing what mums are meant to do

Reactions: 16
She’s actually disgusting stoping access because he won’t have carers
They don’t need carers I’ve known people with children that need a lot more medical intervention
And never had carers and there were other kids too

Reactions: 17
So all his carers are her mates, I get you would feel uncomfortable having them in your house reporting back to her every little thing. But it seems abit of a cut your nose off to spite your face situation as it’s the children that suffer.

Also why shouldn’t he be able to see Maddox & Romeo they don’t need carers?

Will she get in trouble for this? It’s not exactly the first time she’s pulled these stunts. Would it be in the court order that they have to have the carers present? If she’s in violation of it would she be liable for his court fees?

Reactions: 16
It does seem like potentially he has had addictive habits which would question his ability to care for the kids when under the influence of whatever and esp care for a child with medical needs... would always be a worry. Is his nose def in a bad way cause of boxing or other bad habits. I would imagine there is a lot nobody knows. She is no angel I imagine but having been in a similar situation if he has chosen to not see kids cause of a carer weather it be someone she knows or not. Maybe he has something to hide. But it doesn't look good to choose not to see them.

Reactions: 10
I hope he’s sorted himself out. Sounds like Siennah’s dad might want to have a word with Aaron to get access to Siennah. I wouldn’t want Jodie’s motley crew (“the carers”) in my house reporting back to Jodie on every last thing. But I’d have found it very hard not seeing my kids. Oakley looks so much like Aaron.

There’s a dark side to Aaron but there’s to Jodie as well. Who leave their child unable to proper breath whilst asking Instagram what they should do?! crappy old Jodie. So she’s no angel either.

Hopefully the court will sort something out.

Reactions: 13
I haven't looked at either of their pages in months as it appears got a bit repetitive. Popped on tonight and o-m-bleeping-g, she is still eye f*cking herself hourly. Does she not feel like an absolute bell-end doing that all day in to the camera 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why should he bloody have her mates sat around his house invading his privacy, nobody would want that. I hope the judge gives her a stern talking to. If she keeps ignoring her court order and withholding access she will end up no longer being the resident parent! So unfair on those boys keeping them from their dad 🤬

I certainly wouldn't want her mates coming to my house if I was aaron, they could say all sorts of lies about him and him loose custody altogether. One thing we know he's not lying about and that Oakley doesn't need carers

Reactions: 17
Aaron’s off it mind. He’s been on here reading her blog too 👀
Not sticking up for Jodie here but I did read it as the ambulance was ‘blue lighted’ from Alder Hay hospital to RVI… not the first journey down there on the Friday before his op.

Reactions: 5
No wonder she’s been so smug lately.

Aaron does have a point that why is Jodie’s mum allowed to look after them all without the carer but him his actual father can’t.

I hate to say it but I’d imagine all this has undone his sobriety and dare I say it’s starting to show in tonight’s videos and she will use it as her justification on withholding his access 🫣

It’s been ages since all us chinions have been back together on here 😂😂😂

No way would I have her mates in my house so I can understand where he his coming from. I hope he does take her to court because O does not need carers. She’s vile holding them kids against him.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.