Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I’ve just looked and considering he’s wrote it over a pic of Maddox as a baby I would say that he is implying having/wanting another baby
I’m sure a few weeks ago he said he would like a girl
Oh I see I thought he was maybe just implying to piss Jodie off

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2862339
ok Aaron so 1,3 & 4 are the same thing and how is funnelling all your money into FOREX of all things having a diverse portfolio. Honestly if Aaron has £5000 in savings I would be shocked.
Jodes pick your baby daddy up on the way to the tip because you both belong in the trash.
That post sounds well dodgy to me, like some sort of money laundering or pyramid scheme.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Why is she letting romeo sit on the chairs like that, it's rude and not teaching good behaviour. In your own house fair enough

lazydaizy

VIP Member
$50? Why’s he talking dollars when he’s British or is it an American company or something?
IMG_3490.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

thomasthetank82

Imagine having to post a 2 second story saying pyjama day so you can show the world that Romeo is back in your care, stop being so competitive over who is best! You’re both shît parents! Look after ya kids, stop milking the system to pay ya mates to look after ya baby and actually grow up! Fûcking dickheads.
It looked like he only had Romeo last night, she's probs ran into Aaron and Romeo when she was dropping Maddox off and just posted that to make it look like she's super mum as usual. She's such a pathetic cow 😆

• Haha

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
What an utter piss take. Employing your friends as carers! I wonder if there’s any criteria about who you can employ. It’ll be interesting if the physio who said Oakley was doing so well according to Jodie will write a report for social services. Surely if he’s doing okay, he’s not in massive need of the amount of care.

Once again on about HER anxiety. Poor Oakley is going through it. No doubt Jodie will dump him with the carers whilst she goes and takes it up the arse for some other grotty man.
I wonder if on top of her 12 hours a day she gets money for an enabler too and some of her pals are "enablers". Where I live and I assume all of the UK, parents of disabled children who have help from social services can get something called direct payments and they are used for giving the parent a break basically!

crabupatree

VIP Member
I honestly think it’s because they know how difficult Oakley would be to place in foster care given his complexities, and it’s extremely extremely hard to remove a child. There is families with huuuuge amounts of community fostering etc rather than removing children. The thing is she doesn’t actually need it, uses the care so she can cunt around getting lip filler and god knows what else. It’s disgraceful.
---
I also know via my sister - she was explicitly told care workers for my niece cannot look after other children or be expected to do housework, other than specific to the child needing care. Ie - they will wipe surfaces down in her bedroom after a shift and pop her bedding in the machine. The carers aren’t for Oakley they are for that useless brainless blob of silicone
You need to do that as a thread suggestion 😂

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
Her blog is hilarious! She must think people are thick. She can’t even string a proper sentence together, let alone write a blog.

Tanya is Oakley’s mother. Jodie is just some stupid moron who gave birth to him. Why does she keep saying he’s got a charva haircut? Surely she told the barber how to cut it? Silly bint. It will be really interesting how she’ll cope when the social cut her babysitting budget.
she buys the older boys all the designer clothes, dresses them then calls them charva's too

• Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
Why do they always cut Maddox’s hair soooo short?! Poor little lad looks like he’s barely got any hair.

• Sad

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
So who has Romeo and Oakley whilst she’s off sofa shopping? Oakley’s babysitter? Aaron and Jodie are such piss takers. Don’t wanna look after your kids, hire a nanny yourself instead of expecting the state to pick up the tab.

So moving on from calling Maddox, Maddog, she’s now calling him a charva. Funny how she never says that about any of the kids. She doesn’t seem to like Maddox and has wreaked his hair. It’s far too short.
Getting paid the bank holiday rate 🤑

BadNew

I’m genuinely asking how you pronounce it because I pronounce it wooping cough I don’t pronounce the “wh” part😂
If it makes you feel better I’ve always pronounced the ‘woo’ and when I was vaccinated for it as a preggo the doctor definitely said ‘woo’. But I’m Australian and according to my Irish husband 90% of what I say is pronounced stupidly 😂

• Haha