Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggxx

I mean imagine scrabbling to try justify your carer advert and going for ‘sleeps with eyes open’. Needs urgent round the clock care 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4

pixelsdream

VIP Member
If she actually got a photo of all 4 together, is it bad I wouldn't be surprised if she took the stent out for a photo then out it back in again? after all she is the 'ONLY' person in the whole north east who know how to 'care' for him so can take it out/put it in
You can see it's not a real photo, if you zoom in you can see it's been badly edited, and siennah looks like she's just been plonked there, actually embarrassing that she posted it

crabupatree

VIP Member
If she actually got a photo of all 4 together, is it bad I wouldn't be surprised if she took the stent out for a photo then out it back in again? after all she is the 'ONLY' person in the whole north east who know how to 'care' for him so can take it out/put it in

NoddyFromToytown

Would someone pretend to have contact with these people though? They are just normal people.
---
Ok scrub normal lol I mean regular, everyday people lol
Genuinely not pretending - I took a step back from social media for a while after they happened as realised that I was getting sucked into a world of shit getting involved with 'influencers'. I'm local to Talia... I don't know KHM personally of course but I'm a spelling and grammar pedant which led to the pores/pours debacle.

Reactions: 3