Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dazzled103

VIP Member
She’s a fucking joke. Must have quare dough to get that place done up and all the money she spends on all of the other crap.

Reactions: 2

Elmoo

VIP Member
She’s back on live! I missed the earlier one due to work

good god she’s awful

Reactions: 2

elm1234

How does he not learn from this??? Every bender he goes on,he comes on his stories spouting shit. (Not saying he's lying but if I heard him say 40k one more time 🤯). And these episodes are obviously being used against him time and time again. He could have fallen off the wagon every weekend and did it privately and nobody would have known. But he broadcasts it and plays right in to her hands.
He has a really bad stutter when he’s drunk too

Reactions: 1

Intothedark

VIP Member
If Aaron is back fighting I wonder if that’s why he’s not done anything about actually looking after his own children. Suits him having a carer and that they’re out the way, stops Jodie moaning about having to care for them when the various carers do most of it.

Yet another moaning post…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

shewolf31

He’s got to be on something the stuttering/slurring goes from one thing to another. But he’s not wrong he spoke facts too 🤣

Hilarious how she’s posted that boomerang of Oakley in Tesco holding her phone yet she walked around the whole of Tesco talking on the phone while Siennah pushed Oakley in the trolley
---

May I ad in her juicy tracksuit and big fuck off uggs😂
Did you see her? 🤣

• Haha

lazydaizy

VIP Member
You won’t miss her . I’ve seen her few times . Often in the harrods beauty bit or platinum mall where VS etc is .
---

That’s the food mall upstairs from the arcades which Is next to platinum mall.
That’s the most popular section
Ugh I was there too and didn’t see her! This was probably my one and only chance too. Gutted🤣

• Haha

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Its giving bins orange bikini . No one works harder ??? Jodie you've never worked a day in your life hun your a scrounger . You use your disabled child for clout and don't wanna take care of him ever you were happy when he was living in a hospital because you nearly killed him by letting his Sat's drop so low and social services finally intervened while you was taking selfies at a gym. You look like a crack whore 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Also your body is giving little boy vibes your a women your meant to have curves hun 😘
she didn’t go out like that?!

stardust1

VIP Member
Off topic but I can't comment or like any other thread but this one . Chet and Helen and Lauren goodman does anybody know how I get onto other ones ??? Also her dress sense is fucking awful and so is her face
Are the ones you’re trying to get on all tiktokers?