Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
if you haven’t ever posted on a tiktoker thread before a certain date then your not allowed to comment/like. You can only watch. Not sure why think it was a mod decision due to causing too much trouble with influx of members de railing x

Reactions: 3

Intothedark

VIP Member
Do you think Jodie lets Charlotte or the carer step in with Oakley so she can pretend he’s not hers?

Has Aaron dumped his kids whilst he gets his face smashed in again?!

dazzled103

VIP Member
🤣🤣I’m under the same hospital as both of them as my child has health issues and i genuinely think Talia just kicked off and refused to take him home which is how she got what she got. I have made friends with a few parents who have kids with more needs than O and they don’t get the support either.
Maybe they all need to kick off then to get the extra help!!!

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
So Aaron isn’t involved with highlife anymore? He’s taken it out of his bio andunfollowed the page. Probably a good shout since it tanked after his rant about a member from here. The other guy who does it will be more likely to make a success of it on his own.
I think thats a fairly recent thing as he was posting stories a few weeks ago saying he could vouch for Ryan blah blah blah.

He’s a boss man forex scammer now

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I assume the Butcher had Oakley yesterday whilst she was enjoying herself at the trampoline park.

Maybe someone with the know how could add this video to the wiki.
---

Attachments

• Angry

LilToes

VIP Member
As much as she doesn’t deserve the carers, I’d hate to see Oakley suffer by not having them because it’s clear she doesn’t give a fuck and isn’t capable of looking after him
Surely if that happens and the doctors etc notice then she should have him removed from her care and given to Aaron? Sorry if this has been asked I’m just catching up

Nosymum

VIP Member
Is her house private rent or council do we think as council will let you decorate etc more freely.

Reactions: 2