Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc111

VIP Member
Same I’ve been crippled with it since oct. See the surgeon in May looks like I’m headed for my 4th operation. My nerve is compressed at L3 4 and i feel like I’ve been dragged around hell for the last 6month can’t even sit down. Never mind do a backflip 😂😂😂
Omg same and constant nerve blockers just to try and get on with life a tiny bit without being in crippling pain . Exact same ones as mine !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

elm1234

Anyone else sick of seeing Jodie’s wonky nips every other story 🥴 if you don’t wanna wear a bra get some nipple covers ffs
Apparently people get their boobs done for the prominent nipples. Not gonna lie it reminds be of a teacher I had in school with saggy boobs and nipples that could carve your eyes out

• Haha

Idk88

VIP Member
Also why couldn't he just have the elder two? Surely no reason against that
I'm confused with this as well. If he can't have Oakley without the carer then what is stopping him from having the eldest two? And the times he has shown himself with them it's individual time between the two, a haircut or a night over and that's it

Opinionated

VIP Member
Anyone who’s sold anything on eBay and used AI to write the description would recognise that they’ve used it to write that awful blog 😂😂😂

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Does she think now Maddox is three maybe it’s time to bin the dummy before she further ruins his teeth?

Why is Oakley always eating what looks like skips?!
I've thought the same. There is so many melty weaning bits you can get now but she just feeds him skips all day every day. Poor kid

• Sad

nichew

VIP Member
I was early 20’s I slipped off a step and landed on my bum slipped l 4-5then 1 day I couldn’t wee and that’s obv red flag my mri is used to teach in my local hospital as it was so bad nearly 2 years to the day I got foot drop another red flag and it was ambulance to hospital again. I am very grateful I can walk short distances as surgeon said I’ve dogged lightening twice basically but I’ve now got 2 more slipped discs so feel like a ticking time bomb. Worth trying the patch I didn’t find it helped, gabapentin did help me for a short time but the pain is just indescribable isn’t it. I was bedridden except to toilet at one point my 20’s were spent in bed pretty much lucky I had my mum to wash me etc. you were so young too I really hope you can find something to bring relief xx
It’s been really hard this time around. It’s only recently that I’ve started to get a bit if relief from the pain I have 200mg 3 times a day pre gabs co codmol narproxen and amitriptlyin. diazpam and I have canna oil that I get off my neighbor lol. But all that just covers me getting out of bed and walking about a bit. i tried sorting some stuff out in my bedroom today and after 5 mins my nerves was going wild in my leg so had to stop. Lucky my mam does help me with a lot of things other wise I honestly don’t know what I’d do…. Hopefully I can do a few back flips in the morning. I’m fused up at L4_5 are you?

• Sad