Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a severely autistic son that was diagnosed early and since then I've just been left to get on with it. No offers of help or support and he's so delayed and mentally impaired it's a massive struggle. If I was offered a carer or respite I'd respectfully decline though I'd appreciate the offer. Because he's my son and nobody can look after him like I do. Yet Talia has a son who is basically a normal one year old and apart from the machines and medication, shouldn't be a challenge at all. So why have 3 nurses? She has Oakleys dad to take over some days. Some of us have no family and nobody to lean on. So why is all this being funded? And she's taking thr absolute piss using them as childcare for her other kids and living her life freely. She wanted all those babies so why does she get to pass them off and how the duck does sh3 get this funding? Makes me absolutely fume
---
New thread trolls https://tattle.life/threads/talia-o...g-thing-will-it-be-just-her-prawn-ring.44210/

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.