Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Pot, kettle, black. Well done Aaron, you bellend. Posting the postcode you've just moaned about our Pumpkin doing

Reactions: 25

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Talia is bottom of the barrel … she’s on liking a post from Lauryn Goodman who is basically insinuating she has slept with a married man.
Same man who she slept with and taunted his now wife after her miscarriage!

Morals of an alley cat!

Forgot how utterly awful Jodie is!

• Wow
  • Sick

Omghon

He’s dead to us now. You can stick your 🍊 up your arse, deadbeat.
This! 🙌🏼 He well and truly showed his true colours that night. What a wanker! Hope more people continue to unfollow 🖕🏼

——

Laughable that his latest competition has only sold 15 tickets 🥴

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She hasnt got a nice body at all, no matter what she thinks. Shes scrawny and has the body of a 11 year old boy. Theres nothing attractive or sexy at all about her figure. And her face is just a car crash.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Her own fault she outed herself to him tbh I find it strange just pages back people are looking to see where he lives and if his house is still on the market like wtf I mean go get a life we can talk about how the kids ain't getting looked after how much of a tit he is going back to that toxic relationship but putting up where kids live and how much strange people are in this world

Well ‘I find it strange’ that some people would ring SS when the kids are clearly not neglected/abused etc
IMG_1647.jpeg

So what if she messaged him on Insta it doesn’t excuse his disgusting vile behaviour last night threatening to go to her house, he’s really showed his true colours. If he had a problem with pumpkin he could have easily unblocked her and messaged her but no he thought he would act all hard because he’s had a few beers.

• Heart
  • Wow

gilly31

VIP Member
Yep. The only defense I’ll offer for her is I imagine it was terrifying for her being on the receiving end of his behavior if he’s like this online over someone he doesn’t know, contradicting his beliefs etc.
exactly this!! maybe she was telling the truth about his behaviour because if this is his anger towards someone he doesn't know how would he be with someone who left and took his kids!

He 100% has shown himself to be who she accused him as!

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Romeo’s teeth look terribly misaligned due to the dummy, I dread to think what maddox’s look like cause the scatty thing is never out that boys mouth

• Sad

gilly31

VIP Member
i've come to conclusion her veneers are fucked and she can't chew so goes for prawn and lets them just slip down her throat!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
He’s sharing the screenshot of the beginning part of the postcode so his 2.4 mil followers can, like us, find the house! Is he stupid?
Can’t believe how quick he’s turned 😂 he loved tattle at one point
Also he’s just proving how unhinged he is and proving Talia right in some of the things she’s said
Pumpkin I didn’t get to see ur pic but I wish I did I might know you 😂😂😂

• Haha
If they are back together I feel sooo sorry for Siennah, as soon as they split up she was nothing to him when he was referring to her as ‘her kid’ all over instagram, zero respect. Poor kid won’t know whether she’s coming or going

• Sad
  • Heart

charlied0106

VIP Member
She needs to fuck off too.

Just cause Aaron's fucked it and we've stopped supporting him doesn't make you any better Jodie.!

charlied0106

VIP Member
Skinny, and toned/slim are 2 very different things. She looks awful. Scrawny and child-like. Shes definitely not a body shape I envy

Reactions: 24

gilly31

VIP Member
she's lost 1000 followers since yesterday. she was at 419k. it's dropped to 418k.

did aaron outrageous actions direct people to tattle and they have seen the light i wonder!

• Wow
  • Heart

littlestar908

When Aaron said ‘we get’ I think he was talking about his carer that he was getting in his house 3 days a week.
In total they get a carer for 12 hours per day 7 days a week. Crazy!!!

I don’t think either of them pay a penny towards it, Jodie has said she’s had to push for what she got, that’s probably why poor Oakley was dumped in the hospital for no reason for 6 months why this must of been ongoing.

Aaron often brings up arguments about the carer because he knows deep down Oakley doesn’t need one.
If Aaron knows they don’t need a carer then he shouldn’t have one either surely. Just seems pot calling kettle black with his dig when he has one too 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
They’re both an unbearable pair. Her personality comes across as so ugly. Aaron’s had one too many outbursts for me and threatening someone is awful especially when those morons make it obvious to anyone who lives locally about where they are going and what they’re doing. Aaron jumping up and down about his kids privacy when they both use the kids as when they want to, both of them left Oakley in a hospital alone for months. They’re appalling parents and I hope the kids have access to good therapy.

tikimelon

At the end of the day, gossiping isn’t illegal, having the knowledge of where someone lives due to their own publishing on social media isn’t illegal, however doxxing is illegal in the UK. So as much as anyone doesn’t like what’s been previously said on here, it’s not illegal but if a users private information was publicly shared- it is a crime.

• Heart