Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ggxx

To be honest, and I am absolutely not saying anyone about anyone who rents etc each to their own but she thinks she’s this big insta famous celeb but really she owns absolutely nothing and has nowt to show for her vague success.
basically she’s had 4 children with no real plan of how she’s going to support them long term, and showing off her new house which isn’t her house really just makes me laugh!!

Reactions: 28

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m surprised any woman goes near him to be honest, he is bordering on Andrew Tate in his views on women, homophobic and probably a raging alcoholic. A real catch for the ladies there 🙄
I think they are pretty evenly matched. They are both as ugly & as awful as eachother. Pair of munters.

• Heart
  • Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
This website has a chokehold on the pair of them but to Talia’s credit she never rants the way he does. She does passive aggressive things and her posts are very covert and snakey but you never see her ranting and raging the way he does. Even when he’s going off on her she just keeps her mouth shut and doesn’t bite back publicly.
They’re a pair of idiots for taking each other back but at least they’re saving two other people from lives of misery.
Yep. The only defense I’ll offer for her is I imagine it was terrifying for her being on the receiving end of his behavior if he’s like this online over someone he doesn’t know, contradicting his beliefs etc.

• Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
Showing the front door, tagging the miller and carter restaurant, the house tour and now this….it doesn’t take much to figure out where she lives. Aaron should be bringing this up with Jodie, if he’s so concerned rather than attacking and threatening people online.

• Sad

rosey25

Video of the kid trying to open the presents that she’s got nowhere to hide in her new 4bedroom home with garage 🤔 ..but pans the camera round first to make sure she gets ALL the presents in shot ! Yes that video was nothing at all to do with the kid it was a lame attempt to show off what you got !! I just hope none of your deluded followers aren’t really struggling this year because that would be the last thing they want to see !! Common sense and compassion Jodie !! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Jodie…
I don’t know how you’ve been so overwhelmed when you’ve got a carer babysitting all your kids 12 hours a day!!

IMG_1917.jpeg

---
Oh and Aaron.. maybe you would like to have a go at your girlfriend for sharing the location of where your kids live???

IMG_1916.jpeg

Merry Christmas you filthy animals!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

mama-mia

Aaron get this into your head PUMPKIN DIDNT POST YOUR ADDRESS!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Talias house is on a public housing site for all to see AND SHE POSTS PICTURES OF THE HOUSE ETC HERSELF! all you have to do is type in 4 bed new build houses In Newcastle and it won't take long to find as TALIA POSTED A PICTURE OF HER FRONT DOOR AND INSIDE HER HOUSE!

Jesus christ how hard is it to understand ffs 🙄 I'm definitely getting the vibe that they are back together as he keeps says his address but his address hasn't been mentioned only talias house

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Alice007

Aaron it’s your and Jodie’s responsibility to keep your children safe and this includes NOT over sharing information online. You should try it sometime ☺

• Heart

gilly31

VIP Member
remeber the time he gave Siennah a mobile phone for her birthday in the envelope with the FULL ADDRESS label on show?! i do 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
Driving past the metro and my boyfriend won’t let me go in to see if Jodie is raking the shops. Is this grounds for a break up orrrrr???🤣
Leave him immediately at the tip, 2 birds one stone, drop him off and you’ll most likely see our Jodie 😂

• Haha

kien

This website has a chokehold on the pair of them but to Talia’s credit she never rants the way he does. She does passive aggressive things and her posts are very covert and snakey but you never see her ranting and raging the way he does. Even when he’s going off on her she just keeps her mouth shut and doesn’t bite back publicly.
They’re a pair of idiots for taking each other back but at least they’re saving two other people from lives of misery.

gilly31

VIP Member
Aaron you've burnt your bridges here mate! You have shown yourself to be a massive prick!!!

to think we actually started to believe your bs and support you!

all you have done tonight is show us ALL who you really are, a pathetic weak silly wee man!

bella246xox

What’s with that stupid pose she does with her arm over her head?! It’s giving dingle dangle scarecrow 😂

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think Aaron needs some serious help. He’s obviously got an addiction. I hope he gets treatment for it because when he’s drunk, he seems to turn into a real c**t and the last time that was to someone on Instagram so I bet he’s vile in person.

Those poor kids are going to end up really damaged.

• Sad

stargirl23

VIP Member
Does she seriously watch that back and think “yeah that’s a good one, I look fit as fuck let’s post it” because I can assure you Jodie you look the complete opposite 😂

• Haha