Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
To be honest, and I am absolutely not saying anyone about anyone who rents etc each to their own but she thinks she’s this big insta famous celeb but really she owns absolutely nothing and has nowt to show for her vague success.
basically she’s had 4 children with no real plan of how she’s going to support them long term, and showing off her new house which isn’t her house really just makes me laugh!!
This! All she's doing is showing off someone else's home 😂😂 it's not hers is it. The OWNER has a lush home 😁

Reactions: 24

littlestar908

It will be fell off the wagon because he’s greiving and he let some comments get the better off him he’s only human everyone makes mistakes he’s had a talk with his councillor blah blah blah he’s gonna focus on the kids and Xmas…very predictable🤣

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
Tanya hates Talia i won't be persuaded any different! 😂😂

you don't do that face to someone you like! FACT 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I missed all the drama lastnight because I’m at Disneyland with the kids but I knew it would only be a matter of time before he exposed his true colours. I always felt a bit bad because I’ve always been harsh about the way I feel about him and no one really felt the same but I just knew that he was putting on a performance for everyone on here and doing as everyone said to make Talia look a twat (which she is like but atleast she doesn’t carry on as vile as he does) but he’s just a horrible, narcissistic cunt and he’s been that way since GS, the way he’d speak to people on there was vulgar. I actually feel for Talia, she’s clearly had to deal with how unhinged he is for years and no matter what he won’t change, scumbag

• Heart

kien

No way did Aaron go to Disney. He’s absolutely shit faced.
Someone should also remind him that when he was on Geordie OG the camera would pan out of his house and street and show the whole area. It was like a google earth view of his house. So anyone who knows any street in that area could see where he lives. I thought that was mental at the time.

I’m not on his side but he’s obviously not liking that where his kids are living has been outed… blame their mother for that though!!!

stargirl23

VIP Member
Why when she has people with her she never pushes Oakley?
She’s ashamed of him and probably wants people out and about to think he’s not her kid as he doesn’t live up to her aesthetic. Even though he’s such a beautiful, happy little boy

• Sad

crabupatree

VIP Member
Its always about her. She never even talks about her day to day life or teaches anything about Aperts, its just all how she's feeling how she's avoiding taking her baby to surgery etc. She writes that she's sat there waiting for hours amd hours at his bedside but forgets she was posting herself at the shopping centres and restaurants all that week!
It's so Jodie, she can't even spell monkey she's put money....TWICE in two consecutive sentences.

Either that or her phone has autocorrected it and it knows her as well as we do and that she's all about the money :LOL:

1702304587335.png

---
Money on the brain! Can’t even type monkey properly
:LOL: snap
---
She’s literally wrote nothing different to what she shows/says on her stories. Absolutely nothing. I’ve learnt not one new detail about Oakley or aperts from reading it. Making people pay for the same information she’s already given
how else is she going to afford the house that we can't mention 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Jodie was desperate to show off her big new house, she didn't see how many clues she gave away to the area. Those kids have no privacy, their whole life is updated daily on insta. She literally shows everything, home, hospital, soft play, tip runs, metro centre, school pick-ups, days out, one of the many godparents babysitting the kids. She makes it easy to find out these things

tikimelon

She needs to fuck off too.

Just cause Aaron's fucked it and we've stopped supporting him doesn't make you any better Jodie.!
this! She’s looking all smug today because we know she’s obsessed with tattle. Little reminder Jodie, you’re still a c*nt. I don’t feel sorry for her at all, they are both as bad as each other. The epitome of toxic.

Intothedark

VIP Member
Those blogs are just awful. It’s like a badly written step by step diary.

At 10am I went to the shop, then I dumped my baby again to go shopping, then I drove miles away to my gifted hotel to take it up the arse.

Yawn. Aaron and her (mainly her) parade the kids all over Instagram. They may want to think about that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I am no jodie fan but can imagine how he was to her when he was drunk after tonight's performance, hes been told to remove those post i bet, hes a very angry drunk man

• Heart

rosey25

My god them lips !! I’ve said it before and I’ll
Say it again it absolutely baffles the life out
of me how women think this is attractive.she’s basically walking round like she’s having an allergic reaction.if I saw her out and about I’d be rushing over to check she’d got her EpiPen on her !! I really think the ‘beauty’ industry needs some kind of laws in place I get its personal choice but to have free rein to disfigure peoples faces like that is horrendous! For all the bravado she gives I don’t believe she can look in the mirror and honestly be happy with what she’s done to her face ..and her poor daughter growing up thinking this is normal 😒

• Sad

jenabelle

She didn't go to it. My friend was there. If I remember rightly she went out somewhere, I commented on a thread at the time about her not going to it
---
Aaron sober for 2024? Let's hope so for his kids sake, the ones he said he would do it for last time
To be honest I personally wouldn't be happy leaving my kid's with him. He's unhinged, unpredictable. And in this case they are better off with their mam 🙈. The better of the two at this stage. Sad very sad really.

• Heart
  • Sad