Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Considering how she’s never out of the shops buying clothes for herself she always looks like a scruffy bitch! Jeans don’t fit, natty old fashioned jumper, what the fuck are the visible socks with the uggs! Stringy lank hair, grey skin, if you didn’t know how much she was scamming in carer funds, you’d think she was absolutely skint she just looks dirty & poor! As do the kids ive never seen scruffier children, clothes never fit properly their faces always look dirty, she’s just such a state it’s mad………

• Sad
Reactions: 23

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Remember when that woman asked why they were hiding Oakley and he posted her address/place of work or something? I wonder if she had kids at home 🤷🏻‍♀️

there’s a word for him, and it’s called backward. Go lecture your GF about posting her address & movements online for hundreds of thousands of people you 🛎🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 23

kien

He’s fucked it so badly. Clearly most of the people who bought highlife tickets were from here as his sales are down the pan now

Reactions: 22

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
Omg that poor baby with all those chemicals, is she really that fucking stupid that she can’t put 2 & 2 together & realise his respiratory issues will be affected by being in a nail shop with acetone fumes 😳 I know she’s selfish, I know she’s thick but this is a step too far, it’s like deliberate harm. She’s not fucking capable of parenting a special needs child; end of. The kid doesn’t have a capable dad either, given his substance addictions. So he needs to go into foster care IMO. Social workers have tried allocating a carer, that hasn’t worked, she’s as reckless as she’s ever been even under supervision. Clear proof she can’t care for Oakley why the fuck isn’t anything being done!

• Sad

kien

Her own fault she outed herself to him tbh I find it strange just pages back people are looking to see where he lives and if his house is still on the market like wtf I mean go get a life we can talk about how the kids ain't getting looked after how much of a tit he is going back to that toxic relationship but putting up where kids live and how much strange people are in this world
I think people forget how public this is and treat it like a group chat. I agree though. I do think it’s a bit weird to be so invested in a strangers life that you’re finding out how much their rent is. It’s like them bloody zoopla ads 😂

Don’t get me wrong I love to read a bit of gossip but I disagree with everyone right now 😂 she’s shit her herself now that there’s potential her address could be leaked but is happy to do it to other people.
The first part of a postcode covers miles and miles… he’s wanting her actual full address!
There’s a difference

nothing shocks me now

See Jodie’s mate has been getting tips on how to use her blue badge. Teddy is in hospital yet she’s parked in the space. Disabled parking is so hard to get at hospital, I have to always take someone else with me for my son’s appointments so I can drop them at the doors and then go to park. People like this really piss me off

• Angry
  • Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
‘Posting people’s addresses’

Aaron get it right it was a postcode not the address.

I hope you are going to be this mad when your girlfriend videos herself in the street putting out the bins in her bikini.

• Haha

tatsuko

I hope they are back together. Both poisonous scum. I also hope there kids get removed. None of them deserve those pair of toxic dickheads as caretakers.

Ggxx

Can you maybe look in those ikea wardrobes you are so intent on showing off to see if you have any appropriate winter clothes for your medically fragile baby Talia?
2 boys in huge puffers and Oakley in a cardi. Standard.

• Angry
  • Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
I think he’s just a total mess. I think there must always be an attachment to your children’s other parent but they were so toxic together. She’s awful and he’s got serious addiction issues. That household must’ve been awful to live in. Frankly they both take the piss. I can’t get any respite for a child with severe disabilities and they’ve basically got a free babysitter, freeloading cunts that they are.

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
‘I haven’t been out in months and months’

IMG_2084.jpeg

Poor Medical Mummy Jodie makes it sound like she hasn’t been out the door for 6 months 🙄🙄

• Haha