Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I’m not overly concerned tbh. I know I’ve done nothing wrong, her address & private info was never publicly shared by me and at no point were her, him or their kids threatened. I actually said I hope I never bump into her (lol) Hopefully they both learn to safeguard their children better, and ask companies etc to not post their addresses because whilst I actually am harmful-other people aren’t. Plenty of stories of people being burgled whilst advertising online that they aren’t home etc, and she’s constantly parading her expensive designer items etc. I’ve got multiple cameras screwed to my house and my house isn’t empty so… Good luck to him doing anything because if anything did happen, he’s publicly declared himself guilty lol. He’s still not brave enough to speak to me, though.

But know I appreciate everyone’s support & love 🤍🩶🤍 thankfully you guys are actually cleaverer than them 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

floggersunited

Chatty Member
It was bound to happen there were people here messaging him thinking they were best buds and checking in on him, giving him advice that he didn’t need or ask for and bitching about Talia, messaging his brother. I mean come on there were times I thought it was very bizarre 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 52

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Im gonna end up team Talia at this rate 🤣🤣

the police have said unless he explicitly threatens me, posts my address or someone/he turns up at my house they’re limited on what they can do.

but one last time nice n big You both post your addresses online, where you shop, where you go out to eat, where your kids go to school and your last bowel movements. Always happy to talk directly, as an adult. But this issue is a ‘you’ problem, not a ‘me’ problem.
---
The NE12 postcode area is located in the Newcastle Upon Tyne postcode town region, within the county of Tyne and Wear, and contains a total of 1534 individual postcodes.”

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The last time he had a blow out and cried I actually felt sorry for him thinking Jodie probably drove him to it… but after tonight it’s just proved he will go for anyone when he’s had a drink.
He’s got problems and the main one is alcohol.

Lost all my respect for him now.

• Heart

Lookingaround0987

Chatty Member
Anthony Philip David Terry Frank Donald Stanley Gerry Gordon Stephen James Oatway (born 28 November 1973), known as Charlie Oatway.

Charlie’s not even one of his names 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
I will never ever feel sorry for him again. As much as I dislike Talia you can see it must have been stressful as hell living with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
I’m here!! lol. Been celebrating my child’s birthday. 🙃🙃

1. I never posted her address. NE12 is very vague. I knew the area immediately because it’s next to my aunt.
2. He’s actually just a pu$$y. Has me blocked but tries to find out info on me? Lmao. Why doesn’t he grow a backbone and approach me directly?

but Aaron, I’m always in Newcastle, I work there and shop there. So if you fancy a chat, be a big boy and unblock me and I’ll come speak to you and your disfigured sex doll GF.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Sorry if someone else has already said this but my theory is they were trying to work things out so decided to sell his house and rent together for a year (Aaron mentioned renting for a year) so I think he would move into Jodies new place and then if it worked out he would buy/build a bigger house for them all to move back in together.
They would all live happily ever after and pretend he never told his 2.4million instagram followers that Callum Best never did he up the arse.
A modern day love story 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I don’t think it is Jodie’s old or new house because none of them have that grey at the side of Aaron, I think it’s Aaron’s kitchen and he’s sat on his stool.
---
Yeah defo Aaron’s house.

IMG_1693.jpeg

Wonder why Romeo isn’t in school?
So now he wants to put his kids up on Insta.. a bit of deflection there to hide from the fact he was a twat the other night.

and before I get moaned at for posting a picture of inside his house… Aaron’s clearly showed us all inside his house many times.

THERE WAS NO POSTCODE OR ADDRESS MENTIONED IN THIS POST! 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

charlied0106

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, she gives as good as she gets, but that last night was pathetic.

I'm Team kids. Neither of that toxic pair deserve our support

Reactions: 40

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Thank you to everyone who has my back 🩷

Mere days ago he was a performing monkey for a website he claims to hate (yet bums daily) I wonder if he got angry messages or something? Nobody sent shit to me and I’d hope his followers could actually read the screenshots he posted which proved nothing happened. Might be why he deactivated if it’s the response he wasn’t expecting..

And for the people who say they feel stupid etc for supporting him-He did a great job of fooling most of us, and the fact we offered him support shows our character more than it does his. I was thinking he never abuses men, but he did threaten to punch Calum Best for having sex with his ex so…

Her blog is SO painful to read. She is horribly illiterate and there’s no flow at all. It’s just ramblings that she’s typed up, none of it actually makes any sense and she’s using names of people most of us won’t know 🤣 Surely she has someone who reads & writes at a higher level than year 6, who can actually type it up for her?

So bizarre that they both verbally abuse each other (less from her publicly recently) and then go back to chatting as if nothing happened?… 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 40

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Just skimmed the last few pages, I am shook! Can’t believe I’m actually about to say this but for one and only time I feel sorry for Jodie. She’s no saint we all know that but from what I’ve read tonight he’s clearly vile when he’s been on the drink and I dread to think the things he’s said/done towards her when he’s got angry. I know we all dislike her and rightly so she’s a shit person and even worse parent but I can emphasise with her being treated so poorly
Yep. I’m with you 100%. I’m definitely not a fan of hers but he shows who he really is every time he has a drink, someone always has to be on the receiving end of whatever hissy fit he’s going through in his head and she’s likely been the 1st target every time.
---
I think I am going to have to ask Tattle to delete my account though, since I’m no longer anonymous 🤣😭 – I don’t believe he actually has my address however, because he wastes no time posting info he thinks he has like when he doxxed that poor woman months ago. The only people who do know my address are my neighbors, and I live in an area the size of a postage stamp so word would quickly get back to me since nobody can keep their mouth shut.

If Tattle agree to delete my account, I’ll join back as soon as I’m able and I’ll still lurk 🥸 What an absolutely wild night this turned into, I’ve had umpteen visits to my profile and he’s honestly made himself look like an idiot willingly posting his own address to 2 million people.

Tomorrows a new day though guys, so we can forget about all the abuse we dished out today and #MoveOn 🙏🏼🩷

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39