Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #44 Aaron is the puppeteer and Talia's feet give us the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, I’m laughing at callum best “the saggy titted bleep
Same 😭😂 I almost choked!

Yes Aaron you are a great dad and YES we have got your back 💪🏼 I’m glad you know this!!

Side note: I’d rather frighten myself with a chainsaw than let Callum best anywhere near me, never mind my hole… actually shivered then. Saggy titted bleep 😆

Edit: Tattles mugged me right off 🤣 was supposed to say ‘frigg’ not ‘frighten’ 😭 I’ll leave it be for the bants

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
How do we reckon he’s found out then? She’s told him? Or someone else?
He must have found out tonight because he started off saying they met up for coffee and then gave more information. If it's her telling him she wants a reaction but I can't see how this will work in her favour being outed as CBs notch on a bed post when her son was in hospital..is this when her Dad was spending more time with Oakley than she was?!

Reactions: 12
The guy i was thikning about is _twspp on instagram to help[ arron sent him a message but if anyone else want to send one to get his attention then

Reactions: 4
Aaron we all know your a good dad but you don’t need anyone to tell you this you know this from when them boys are in your home happy and laughing having fun with you that how you know your a good dad

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.