Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #44 Aaron is the puppeteer and Talia's feet give us the fear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talia has tried to show off or hurt Aaron with her letting him know she got with Callum and all she done is throw him under the bus to when he seems all this what a desperate slag you really are

Reactions: 8
I haven't commented for a while, but Aaron is breaking my heart tonight. As a child of an alcoholic I just want to hug him and tell him everything will be ok

• Sad
Reactions: 22
reckon that’s why she was in a hotel room previously rather than staying in the hospital?
I think that was the time her dad stayed with Oakley and she was gifted that apartment in Liverpool? She left her dad to put him to sleep before surgery cause she couldn’t deal with him being starved overnight?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ah God, I worry for Aaron tonight, I really do He is not in a good place at all and Jodie is probably laying in bed delighted with herself that she's managed to wind him up so badly. He obviously still loves her and she knows it and got in his head with the Callum Best stuff. How could anyone antagonise the father of their kids so badly regardless of what's happened with them. Does she want to leave her kids without a father because that's the road she's going down and when they're older all of this will be here for them to see she's the instigator and villan in this. I really hope family or friends have a key to get in to his house, put him to bed and take his phone off him for the night.

Reactions: 12
Definitely believe Aaron saying Callum was doing her up the shitter especially after her comment the other day saying she loves the brown on her post about her STUNNING plug

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I think that was the time her dad stayed with Oakley and she was gifted that apartment in Liverpool? She left her dad to put him to sleep before surgery cause she couldn’t deal with him being starved overnight?
Yep. The first Liverpool stay… Oakleys first major head surgery!!! She’s SICKKKK.. they both are!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
i wish mental health in guys was spoke more but i do know of an guy from aberdeen who might be able to talk to aaron,,,,, im raging she got him like this tho guys mental health should come first and if anythinbg happeend to him i would feel bad

• Sad
Reactions: 11
We all noticed on here that Jodie was liking all kinds of Calum’s posts and vice versa then all of a sudden it stopped in May/June… so she literally got used as a bedpost 😂😂

It’s defo all come out recently to him and there’s only one mouth that would have told him about getting done up the shitter!!! Says it all about her 🤢

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.